Wapun Meadow One day I may be fine, but not today
105 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated to the 30th
After his trip to the Vale, Sorin had descended into the meadow once more. The debate to head South had raged in his mind, but ultimately he chose to return to Rising Sun Valley. Being in an area he had some familiarity with, some working knowledge of, would be better than just heading off for who knows where. His knotted mind could still reason out survival at the very least. 

Sorin had laid down in the tall summer grass, a rabbit he caught just moments before in front of him as he fed. His demeanor, however, was taunt as a bowstring. Paws flexed and ears constantly swiveled as the shadow listened to the world around him, ready to either bolt or lay low at the first sign of trouble. Maybe it was the gnawing hunger that had chased him for weeks, or maybe it was the ghosts in his head, but Sorin found that he could hardly relax anymore. Like a trap ready to spring, the dark male was tense wherever he went. 

Still, this meadow had helped him somewhat. Its beauty, fully on display in the summer, had eased some of the pressure from his pained mind. It was so different from he had last seen it, covered by winters cloak. Then it had been almost barren. Now it was full of life. The whole meadow seemed to sway gently in the breeze, its rhythmic motion helping to calm the shadow. He was far from whole, but this place, at this time, helped more than he could have dreamed.
5 Posts
Ooc —
Kisha bounced in the flowers and tall grass, this was her favorite place to be. She liked to chase butterflies, watch bees hover from flower to flower, and watch birds overhead. Kisha loved summer and spring. They were her favorite seasons, the world was so colorful and warm! Kisha was watching one particularly colorful butterfly, when she noticed a jet black wolf, with bright green eyes just a little ways away from where Kisha couched. Kisha's purple eyes widened, 'Wow, this is like, the second wolf I've seen in this meadow, that's... 2/3 of the wolves I've seen! 2/3 of the wolves I've seen have been in this meadow! Interesting,' Kisha peeked up above the flowers and long grasses to get a better look at the dark wolf.
105 Posts
Ooc —
I'm terribly sorry for being so late with this.
While the shadow's mind was damaged, he knew the approach of a stranger when one came along. Sorin shot to his paws, lip curling into the beginnings of a snarl. When he caught sight of her however, the ragged man forced himself to calm down. Her demeanor certainly wasn't threatening, rather it seemed like she was a peaceful sort. His snarl died away, replaced by his typical stoicness. 

"Sorry," he said in a tone which was slightly ragged and full of neutrality. "I'm just...a little on edge right now," His lusterless eyes tried to discern what he could from her own. He found little besides someone who was young in the world. 

"Names Sorin," he said lowly, painfully aware of how similar his first words to this stranger were to those Liri had first spoken to him.