Falls of the Hinterlands Call out my name
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
for @Priest and @Novae. PP'ing some minor behind the scenes stuff

She had outright refused to leave the general vicinity of the the area until she found Priest. She had told Novae to do what she wanted but to leave family behind was in her opinion a betrayal. It was probably the most brash and stubborn thing she had ever done in her whole life but it was because she had promised Priest she'd be there for him and she was too scared to lose another guardian. Novae had argued her down to them both slowly scouting and searching for Priest and the others, slowly expanding their distance. She had agreed but secretly refused to go too far. 

Novae had taken the opposite direction earlier but she knew to stay within howling distance just in case. Alula moved quickly but thoroughly calling out his name to the early rising sun, turning the darkness to a beautiful shade of blueish purple. She added in a few "where are you"s in Tsis just in case any other Sahira's were nearby, so they'd recognise the call of family. She was beginning to grow frantic, she hadn't seen Priest in so long and her father had vanished as well though she failed to notice it in her worry for her dark savior. What if something had happened to him?
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He luckily hadn’t been too far- still scouting out to find @Hum, and lessly looking for @Vehem despite the bitterness his brother had for him. He hadn’t minded too much the space, but he had been smart enough to avoid that pack that had settled here- he wanted to bring his Family out of harms way, and over to the lands he knew would be better for them. 

Not much time had passed before those chiming howls broke out looking for him, her wails and Tsis scraping through the air like a defiled child. Auds struck to locate before pulling back. Damn, she was seriously looking for him! It almost made him smile. 

Nu buti status stai, Alula.” He came from the bend of bushes and such with no more haste in his step than had he heard a bee buzz by. “
You got stuff to pack? Or you ready to roll?“

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
The brown-gold and black mottled female stopped in her tracks not to far off from where Priest had just been. Turning around, she followed his familiar scent til she reached both Priest and Alula.
 "Krynn buti kaiejunis is tave plota armio." Krynn is somewhere in the area also. She said calmly while she slowly made her way into their line of sight.
"Nu zinot tave mad'uo iv ji btigea nuyak akiva nenx letas pries sis prosal sakihra." I had the pleasure of her gracing my presence not long ago this past week. A tiny hint of annoyance could be heard in her voice, as she still was not  happy with the cruel trick her sister Krynn played upon her. 

Novae's acid green gaze rested upon Priest as she nodded him in greeting. "Zyemus kia ziur tu'iea dary duobé." Good to see your doing well.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She heard him before she spotted him casually strolling through the bushes with not a care in the world. Normally perhaps this would cause annoyance but not with Alula, she simply smiled and wagged her tail happily moving closer to his side and tentatively sticking her nose out to touch his shoulder in greeting. She didn't care what he had been doing or why he hadn't come for her nor did she care, she was just so happy that he was alive and okay. "Nu buti tezn saut nuo j'us" she said softly and looked to see Novae, glad she had came at the right time. She gasped and beamed brightly at the information that another Sahira had been located and it was then that she realised her father wasn't around. "Daddy...He's missing" she whispered her whole happy attitude darkening and her tail going still. She felt like a failure of a daughter and prayed that he would show up soon and not be gone again.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

So is Hum and Vehem, it seems. Gryffin seems ghost as well. That’s fine; they can catch up. But I want us out of here so we can relax for once.“ That being said, he looked to the entrance of the Strath, the entrance that now seemed to be their only exit. Better to get a move on now then. 

Lets go. @Krynn will follow if she’s still here. Hell, she’ll probably follow, regardless.” And as easy as that, they all turned and began their trek towards Sleeping Dragon, and though it was far, that only gave them plenty of time to talk.

And I took red pills...

55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Almost everyone was missing except for them it would seem and that thought made her wonder just how long it had taken for them to notice the pack and vice versa. Had the others already noticed it and left without a word? She frowned and nodded her consent silently, shifting closer to Priest's side. She would follow him wherever they were going and make sure to keep close enough not to lose his trail when she went to look for her father.
B+I= Tsis

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Quietly falling in step behind Alula and Priest, Novae kept the majority of her senses on the scents, sights and sounds around them as they left the strath. The mottled female's ears twitched at each little sound in the distance. Acid green eyes carefully scanning the area for any signs of their missing relatives and potential threats. Although, anyone passing the Sahira's should of been the ones on the defence. Novae always felt on high alert these days. Perhaps just dealing with her sisters caused that, but even more so after briefly encountering the wolf pack that claimed the area. "I'm sure Krynn and the others will follow our trail in time." A small smile came across Novae's face. "I'm just excited to see where are new home is gonna be." she added.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It felt almost relieving having a smile around, and he thanked Novae with his eyes rather than his words. Gratitude shown through the indigo sapphires with less ease, but it was there, regardless. It was nice having positivity around when it felt he was stuck in a sludge of negativity all the time. "You're probably gonna like it- it's a volcano, actually! Or well, we're gonna be around the base of it, but I doubt it'll erupt in our lifetime," he began leading them away from the unwelcoming place. "Ive been there before and it's perfect for the Wall, and it's full of game. Spacious, too. Got some caverns under the volcano that i haven't explored yet, but it's worth a look." It would take days to get there, so he wouldn't mind telling his Family about what they were moving to. "I think there mighta been some flower pastures over there too, but can't be positive on it."

And I took red pills...