Arrow Lake she will rise
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
as per usual pping @Blodreina

praimfaya follows dutifully after blodreina as her mother leads her from their den to the den that had once housed aurë and her cubs. praimfaya prances along at reina's feet, eager the moment the wanlida spoke about dropping by and letting her play with her friends — and while reina might've spoken about checking in with aurë, praimfaya had, admittedly, stopped listening at the words 'play'. she was going to play with her friends and that was the most important thing to her.

as they approach the den praimfaya takes her cues from blodreina as her mother's pace slows. the wanheda glimpses up at reina in unbridled confusion as she hears ...nothing. which, in all fairness, could've easily meant the small family was out and about. where are they, mama? praimfaya asks impatiently, though her impatience shifts as she reads her mother's body language which as morphed into concern.

i don't know. blodreina admits to her and praimfaya feels a frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. i wanted to play. praimfaya informs her mother as if she, all powerful life giver that she was, could y'know fix this. i know, wanheda. but blodreina gives no further information — though unbeknownst to praimfaya it's because her mother has no further information to give though such a thought ( that her mother or father don't know everything ) is near inconceivable to her.
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
PPing @Stag, @Mesa, @Monarch, and @Ego - any of whom are welcome to join; though keep in mind this is set before they've been named :) Other tags are for reference!

the progress of the general, accompanied by his four boisterous children, could be heralded almost a mile away. stigmata would have preferred a far stealthier approach, but having previously come to terms with the uncontrollable volume of babes, he was able to ignore the noisiness of their procession for the time being. it didn't even occur to him that he should stifle them, for though he was strict when it came to their safety, he wasn't inclined to strip them of their basic desires to otherwise thrash diaspora with infinite energy and curiosity.

it was theirs, after all: a kingdom claimed in their name. so who was he to tell them they couldn't have the run of the place?

nostrils flared as he noticed blodreina and praimfaya approaching aurewen's former densite, and he waited to see which of his children would first realize that they were not alone.

this time it was the fourth, the surly darkling of the group, who perked up and boofed several moments too long after stigmata's assessment had begun, successfully alerting his other siblings to the presence of victims company. and as they all turned in clumsy unison to swarm towards their packmates like dizzy bees, the father followed with deliberate slowness; listening to see if they regarded his previous orders about bringing no harm to their youngest packmate.

as all four clamored (gently enough) around praimfaya, stigmata quietly beckoned blodreina aside, and explained to her what had transpired in the previous days. the same recounting he had shared with @Mahler and @Takiyok first. "she attacked me, the other night, and gave me no choice but to defend myself. i did not harm her badly, but as i can no longer trust her, she has been banished from diaspora."

he glanced towards the children, and felt overly aware that his own knew they shouldn't see aurewen anymore (which seemed of little consequence to them), but little wanheda didn't. and she was likely to suffer from the news as much as her mother. "i did it knowing she would likely not leave here without her young, but i did not intend to bereft you entirely of your former home, blodreina. forgive me." the wolf creased his ears and bowed his head, hoping to convey an acknowledgement of her loss, and to further express that he had taken no joy in the occurrence.

meanwhile, three of the pups scattered, leaving praimfaya attended only by the fourth sandraudiga (ego), who nosily asked: "why did you came here for, 'faya? aure's not allowed to be here no more, and she already taked drago and isi with her."