Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Priest here we go. Italics is Corrum. Triggers: sexual assault
He watched his daughter chase after frogs with gleeful abandon. She had went from being a desperate and searching flame to being a gleeful child once more and it was all because of her "Priest". He pitied the girl for falling for Agony, it was her undoing not because it would hurt her but because he knew she wanted to be touched by another besides him, corrupted by someone other than he who was corruption. It was a sad sort of anger as he felt certain that he must take her purity now or lose her forever. She was to be his and his only....the thought was arousing to the man and as his pure souled daughter pounced onto a frog joyfully he snuck from the shadows and sprang upon her doing what he did best.

As soon as his weight was upon her she knew who it was and dropped like a rag doll, whimpering and wagging with relief as he dropped to the ground with a grunt. It was his expression of anger that had her freeze and slowly stand back up to look upon him, eyes wide and fearful "I missed you father" she whispered softly and took a step backwards only for him to follow and step to the side. 

He was disgusted by her words, the silent sweet uttering of how much she had missed him. How could she believe herself? She hadn't thought of him a single moment, held no concern over where he had been. "Save it Alula, you just wanted your Priest" he spat and jumped at her without warning.

She was struck by his words and yelped as he landed on her. He knocked her aside and sank his jaws into her scruff yanking her into a position that immediately brought the terrifying knowledge of what he wanted. She cried and yanked away her fur and skin tearing as she twisted free and whirled around her ears flattened back "Nu buti liudnus jaarvek! Dasixa dart nenx dart sis!" she shouted her voice shrill and cut off into a shriek as he circled and sprang again, his forelegs seeking out her hips and his-
He hadn't even managed to strike true, only push against her. It was a split moment of bliss as he heard her wail. Then the next second it all went wrong and she had slid free, turning around and quickly going for his shoulder. He jumped back and snarled loudly his eyes burning with seething rage. He had prepared her since she was a child for this day and now she was denying it? For someone else? He roared and sprang forward, mind a black hole of rage. The moment he came to again was the moment he looked up and saw his sleek bodies daughter staring at him with parted crimson stained jaws. He looked into her eyes which were wide with pain and horror and laughed softly whispering something that caused her to scream in agony before he died. 

She was purity.....

Her mind blanked out and she pulled away from beneath him and turned around her jaws already parted to bite. She landed one to his shoulder before he pulled away and with a sound of rage unlike anything she'd heard before he was upon her again. It was too much, she flinched and he took the moment of weakness. His jaws sliced open her chest, her scruff, He tossed her around. But he was mindless in his rage and she knew if she didn't do something she would die. Her eyes drifted toward him and her feet brushed the ground and in that moment her will to survive gave her the strength to spring forward. Fate had it that her jaws wrapped around his throat and she bit down, screaming into his throat as she jerked desperately until his body sank to the ground and she stared into his eyes, hearing him whisper something that shattered her inside. 

She was purity......

She was pure....

She was pure......wasnt She?

She had been sitting there staring blankly at the body for hours and when she finally came out of her own mind it took a moment for it all to sink in. When it did she sank to the ground, the weakness from her own wounds hitting. She crawled backwards and shook her head, staring into the dead eyes of her father. What happened? She was in shock and couldn't smell him all over her. What had she done? She sobbed and shouted for the only one she thought would help.  "Priest.....PRIEST!" her voice was terrified and desperate and she buried her muzzle into her paws, sobbing harshly.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Almost as clockwork as the sunrise, Priest was pulled from his business to find out what the fuck from Alula. Either it was another chance to hunt, or maybe a snake, or something else that the girl had found interesting, but regardless of him telling her to stick close, it never failed for her to never listen. In fact, her ass seemed to get him to follow her more, and goddamn if it didn’t get on his nerves. Everything that he responded back to her with mentally was not nice. No. No, it wasn’t. 
But outwardly his silence told enough as it was. 

Then the smell hit him. 
Violence. He knew it. Violence and ruin had smells, and they were well known by the young hustler as he had come across them aplenty. But as he strode into the clearing, it was clear Death had visited too. Again. Indigo sapphires took in the situation, roaming over the corpse and looking over the distressed girl with analytical closure. Rules of the Family poured over his mind as he tried to make judgement on this. On what happened, on who was faulted. 
But it was pretty clear what had come to be.
And as much as he didn’t want anything to do with it, his uncle was family. 
A Sahira. 
And so was she. 

FUCK, Alula..” The sweat was heavily huffed out as the bastard tried to make sense of what her real affinity was and how it would be connected to this shit. Walking closer to the mess, he looked over his uncle, the body cooling down with fluids already leaking free from him. He really wasn’t ready to do another burial ritual- but before he thought of calling for Gryffin for help, he shut his eyes against Alula and padded over to her. Nu buti teate iv j'us nuo kioska xok nuo.” As he laid a calming head over her shoulders, he held his breath against the rank scent of her father on her, and chose to try comforting her by simply being there. “This was your attempt to preserve your Affinity. This was the Ancestor’s hand at keeping you a Divine, and keeping you on your path. They’re looking out for you. And this is how.“ Or atleast that was what he was gonna tell himself. 

Only then did he call out for @Gryffin, whom he needed to be another body with. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She could smell him, smell his pheromones and his blood and his lust all over dirtying her outwardly. She flinched when Priest showed up and cursed, shutting down and flinching away when he said he was proud of her. She recoiled from his touch and turned away, her fur bristling and then slowly lying flat against her body again as she slunk away from him her tail tucked. "I was never supposed to kill. How can I be purity? We had gotten lost so young my affinity wasn't known. My father chose it for me. This can't be possible" she said in a choked whisper not looking at him. "I'm either a Sahira with no affinity or I am a Sahira who went against my affinity" either one was unthinkable and she turned to look at him her eyes wide with terror and sadness "You are Agony...please end mine. Please help me" she pleaded with him desperately.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

She cried to him with more than just words. Her entire being hurt, the way a child who had lost a parent quaked with surreal vivacity that none other could touch. For she had, in fact, lost her parent. Her Sahirian parent, at that. 

I can’t just ... Alula, I can’t. I physically, and mentally cant end your pain. It’s gonna be here, and it’s gonna stay in you forever. You gotta pull yourself through that, yourself.“ To be even expected to just make it up and vanish was some voodoo shit he had no paws in. He stopped believing he could make a good change in the world that would last long enough to surpass all the wrong he wanted, long long time ago. “Just chill; we’ll figure this shit out. I don’t give a damn how long it takes, I’m here for you now. I’ve been here. Okay? I’m here, and that what matters right now. You got me, then I got you.” Meanwhile, he looked about for @Krynn, wondering if that rustled bush was her, or whether that was simply the wind fucking with him. Goddamnit, he needed some help. 
Probably moreso some mental help than anything else. 

If Krynn was out there, he could leave her to her rites while he brought Alula away from the slaughterhouse for a minute. Whether his more intimidating cousin was there or not, he pushed Alula forward and away with his bulk, hoping the girl knew he was only meaning best by this.

And I took red pills...

26 Posts
Ooc —
Damning Laughter...

It seeped from within her chest like a cancer and for all that was Krynn's sick incandescent amusement it offered no relief for the pained Wolf Alula. Only further torment.

It indeed all started when a voice trailed across the wind calling to Priest that brought Krynn here. In one part it was simple curiosity and in another a faint loyalty to mention of her Kin. Now that she stood overwatching the scene Krynn found it all so mind boilingly drab. Then again the panic in Alula... That fear of being stricken with metaphoric darkness? The misuse of that hated term "pure?" Oh how it salivate Krynn's interest.

Krynn lost her balance as she sat idle in the shade from the laughter she hissed. Not outwardly heaving her amusment into thoughtless laughter but instead an assassins raspy expell of air. Still it caught her muscles off guard enough to satire the leaves and gain even Priest's offish attention. His eyes found her position and that silenced her enough. Krynn slowly drew herself from the unseen advantage she held and sat idle in full view waiting for the pair to leave. Then Krynn could go about her work in silence.
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As Priest spoke her sobs slowed and stopped, replaced by her staring at him with an expression void of any emotion, the dull look in her eyes making it unclear whether or not she had actually processed anything he said. Inside she was a mess, she hated herself, she hated her father and she wanted to vanish. She couldn't do this anymore, she couldn't love like she was supposed to after this. She had loved Mars and she had loved her father and look where it had gotten them. She wouldn't love Priest anymore, she wouldn't do it to herself or to him. 

"I'm here for you now. I've been here, okay?" 

The words gave her an out even though she wasnt truly offended by them, she was grateful for Priest which is why a harsh bark of manic laughter bubbled from her maw despite the sharp ache in her chest to let him help her "Been here? You took me in and vanished. We haven't spoken since found you at the straith" she said harshly and snorted "I was alone before, I did this alone and now...I'll handle it alone. Thank you for the offer Priest" she said and was up and moving before the man could even usher her away. She turned and looked at Krynn who sat patiently waiting to bury her father and for a moment her hard expression faltered and she gave her a grateful nod. She began to move out of the area if Priest would allow her to after what she said.
B+I= Tsis

69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Delusion made her speak like this. It had to be. And he couldn't fathom what had brought her to this brink so fast, but it couldn't be the two measly deaths of these fuckers. Having some Family was better than none, wasn't it? He would reason with himself these things as she spoke, and he would tell himself this bullets she shot at him would miss, despite the pools of blood blossoming just where his heart lie. She wouldn't ever know how much and how many he had lost, and nor would she know that he cared enough for her to not want to lose her too. It was sick, yea. It was demented, almost. But regardless of this little temper tantrum she was having, he wouldn't ever turn down another Sahira. Even if in the end, they turned him down like the pathetic worms that they ended up devolving into, anyways.
Let me speak in a way she could not defy-
He swallowed, his silence bating well after her emotional waste was thrown at him with apathetic rile. And even so, he let it marinate some more. She had turned and begun to leave, and he watched her go. 
And on his lips peeked a smile. Not one so noticable by her, as she turned and left him in the woods a seemingly forsaken bastard. But it came and floated away as he knew she would return, eventually. He had already brought her attention to him, and accessed a broken piece of her that wouldn't fade so easily as the smile had. No, she was already in him, yes. But he too, was in her. 

And that was all he needed. 

Taking as much resolve as he had left, he acknowledged Krynn with the width of his auds tracking her station before he too headed out after Alula. He couldn't risk Krynn taking his mind away from this mission- or rather he couldn't risk losing his focus, as the Mortician's Image was his crippling drug. He needed to remain focused. 

"Alula, wait-" he called out to her before disappearing into the forestry too.

And I took red pills...