Golden Glade you have the grip of a much taller woman.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
I'd love for someone Liffey hasn't spent much time with yet? :D @Owen @Phoebe @Vasa ?

Liffey couldn't explain why, but her brother had been on her mind lately. Not Eljay or Cinder, or one of the many other brothers she had in her life. But her twin--Lagan. Who she had not seen in a number of years now. As she strolled through the Glade that afternoon, it was him that occupied her thoughts. She was trying to remember just when she had last seen him, what they had talked about, what had been happening in their lives. She had been so preoccupied with Rannoch back near the time of her departure that all else seemed to have faded away, so much so that the memories had been left uncollected and were now irretrievable.

The alpha sighed as she made her way through the trees. They were beginning to part, yet no rays of sunlight were reaching down to graze her fur. She peered skyward and noticed the greyness of the sky. It was thick, but not yet heavy. She moved further along until the ground became rocky and the trees cleared away altogether. She paused on the edge of a small ledge, glancing down the six foot drop to where the rocky ground evened out again and stretched to the bank of a gently running river. Liffey watched the water flow for a moment before pointing her muzzle up again where she began to scan the skies, wondering about the weather, and again about Lagan.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
HI THIS IS BAD BUT ILU ANYWAY <3 Qui tag is for reference.

The pups had been here for roughly a week now, and Raven had just now begun to feel comfortable enough to leave them in the care of their father and take breaks from the den. Once they had been fed and settled in for a nap, she kissed @Quixote goodbye for a bit and stepped out into daylight. Blessed, wonderful daylight! It was cloudy, but she didn't even care. The dark, earthen walls of her den had been pressing in on her for days and she was just so happy to be outside that it could have been raining buckets and she still would have been happy.

It also felt wonderful to be able to move freely, to feel agile and nimble on her feet again. It was a lot of work to move 870 pounds of pregnant belly around! She trotted lightly in no particular direction, enjoying the fresh air, the peace, and the breeze that lightly ruffled her fur. Before long, she picked up a familiar scent and just about the time she recognized it, she came around a stand of maple trunks and spotted Liffey lingering at the edge of a rocky ledge. She chuffed a light greeting to her fellow leading lady then, slowing her pace as she approached. "Hey!" she said, waving her tail and grinning.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
pfffft never bad <3

Liffey was so preoccupied watching the clouds that she didn't realize Raven was there until she was calling out. The alpha turned then to see her cousin approach and she smiled with delighted surprise. She hadn't seen Raven topside for a while now. Apparently her new litter was doing well if she felt free to leave them now, though Liffey was certain it would only be for a short while.

"Hey you!" Liffey called back, turning to face her friend with a grin, "Look at you, out and about. The pups are doing well then?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~