Stavanger Bay A helping hand
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
@Rokig

She stared at the water before her, it was a beautiful sight to see. When she had been in heart lake she always felt drawn to the water drawn to the life it held. She felt the soft sand under her paws and gave a soft smile. Hoping that her sister may have felt the same bliss.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He should not have been bitter to find he was not alone. The pale fur reminded him of Vegas but the scent was all wrong, that he was certain of. His brows knitted together as he contemplated his options upon finding the stranger. With how much he wanted to act like a recluse, it was debatable if he should be trying to form a pack.

It would be best to just get this over with and see where it went. He let out a deep whuff as he slowly approached the stranger.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
A male approached her after making his presence known and she turned towards him taking her gaze off of the sea and looked at him. “Hello may I help you?” She didn’t mean for it to sound rude but how he took it was in him.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Me? His brow raised for a few moments before his face fell stoic again. No. The answer was short and to the point. He thought nothing of how she had asked him the question. It was not like he was the kindest individual himself. What of you? In search of something? Of course the real question was whether he would even be able to help or not. Not that he had departed the Plateau today with hopes of a charity mission.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He didn’t take it harshly and she was some what relieved of that. She just got to this strange land and it was unwise to make enemies when you have no idea where your going. “A sister... she told me she was starting a pack with a few wolves and that I may join.. but I haven’t heard from her since.”
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He could help with any of that. He knew not who this woman was nor who her family was. Do you desire to join her? Rokig felt no issues with questioning her as long as she allowed it. Not to mention that he might be able to get something useful out of all of this. Perhaps information of this fabled pack or more about those wandering along the coast.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had to think a bit on what he said. “Well if she’s running a pack probably not...she doesn’t have a good state of mind.” In all honesty her sister scared her. She had tried to protect her but her mind was so sick and twisted beyond saving.