Sleeping Dragon Exploration and Herbs
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Private 
Yawning, Novae sat outside near the tunnels entrance of the mountain while grooming her fur. Her cousin @Priest had planned to meet up with her that morning to scout the area for medicinal herbs and to explore more of the territory. The mottled wolf always found herself interested in learning the ways of healing, however she hadn't really known anyone experienced in the arts to teach her...that is til now. With the Sahiras now together once again, Novae knew there was bound to be fights among one another...or from passerby's. So Priest was gonna need a helping hand when he was unable to care for any injuries that may occur.

This opportunity also gave Novae the chance to know her cousin a little better. She had only really been close to a few of her family members. But now that she was gonna be living with them, she needed to find out more about her cousins. The mottled wolf remembered Priest hanging around from time to time following her sister Krynn like a second shadow, but Novae didn't think much of it. She was usually by her mom's side sleeping or playing with her littermates. Other than that, she didn't really know anything about her cousin Priest at all. And Krynn never spoke about him either, then again she kept most things to herself anyway and wasn't much of a talker.

Once done grooming her fur, Novae lifted her head. Her acid green gaze scanned the area as her ears perked forward listening intently for Priest arrival. 
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Ancients above, he was tired. There was no way he had energy for anything else other than resting. Atleast a nap of maybe an hour or a hour and a half. Shit, if he could just sleep for as long as possible, that would be nice. But just as his pawpad touched the cold and dry level of his new abode on the one of many ledges of the Sleeping Dragon, he found himself already pulling back. A nagging thought that maybe there was something he hadn't remembered was meant to happen, and some crazy feeling that he was about to yet again let someone down, somehow or someway.

A puzzled shake of his dome only for the memory to resurface- Novae! He promised to teach her wht he knew of medicines and such so that she might be able to get her herbalist abilities honed. While she was able to maintain her peaceful Affinity in this trade, he knew his grim outlook on life would no more make him a stern and critical doctor than a caring nurse. A swift curse left his lips at his forgetfulness before a swivel and bound sent him on his way back down the path. Trying to keep the jog brisk and meaningful, he threw his body forward and tried to erase the displeasure of being unable to nap atleast a minute before arriving just where the entrance to the woodland's path would happen to be. A hidden niche of pasture lay deep in it's folds, and that was where he'd begin his lessons. He promised her he's meet her there. 
And not another minute wasted upon, he was there, misery deep in the fathomless indigo sapphires on his naturally decorated face. "Sorry I'm late- it was a goof on my end." His shaken head punctuated his apology before he offered her a weary grin. "Ready?"

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
As the wind carried Priest scent towards her, it wasnt long before he appeared in her sight of vision. Unsure if it was just her, but Novae took notice of him seemingly stumble a bit as he made his way down the rocky path. His gaze looked glossy and sunken in. His apology took her by surprise. Normally her cousin was better on top of things and on time when it came to the family. 

Ignoring his question, she went to ask "You alright? Because you don't look well." she stated seriously. Not knowing what was causing Priest to look so haggard, she was curious. Novae hadn't seen much of him lately since arriving to the sleeping dragon. He seemed mentally to be somewhere else...
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

In fact, he had just came back from dealing with @Krynn. And in all reality, she had fucked him up. Left him much more strangled than anything he could have ever dealt himself. There was that plaguing mindset that she had in some way knew how she had wounded him so badly, that she relished it, and there was that same dark side within that wanted to embrace it, recycle it, and harness it for his own karma. But how could he do that? There was no fuckin' way he could hurt her. 
None. 

The Sahirian inhaled deeply and shook his head, baritones giving him the illusion that he was calm and less shaken than what he had previously, and accidentally, let on. "Yea, I'm good. Pretty pissed I didn't remember to bring the oak bark and yarrow seeds, but there's more in the forest we're heading to.No big deal." He had some slight pressure in his voice, hoping to sway the cousin off of her mission to find out what ailed him. He didn't wanna talk about Krynn and her disturbing ways. He wanted to stay focused on the goal. 

"There's gonna be a bit of rain coming later today, so we gotta be quick," he tipped his inken muzzle to the heavens above, humidity telling his hunch was gonna be right in a few hours. "How you been? I feel like we ain't chatted in a good minute, Nov.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Concern for her cousin shown in Novae's gaze. It wasn't like Priest to forget something so easily. Obviously something was bothering him. She tilted her head at his question. [font]"I'm doing fine. But..." [/font]she paused briefly to sit down. Curling her tail around herself, she knew she needed to figure out what was up with her cousin. That's just how Novae was with her Siblings when she knew something was wrong. "We should have enough time before the rain come...so...what's going on with you?" she asked suspiciously.