Ankyra Sound he’s a regular guy [TW]
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Joining 
henlo he’s a little ways away from the territory
@Vengeance
tw transphobia

the last few weeks had been uneventful. cupid silently traversed the wilds on his own. it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, he had been doing this for most of his life after all, but it was different this time around. there were so many wolves that resided bear the mountains, each one crossing the man’s path day by day. but when he left those mountains the new encounters came to an abrupt halt. everything was silent and this time cupid was aware of it.

maybe that is why he finds himself near a claim today. it was very out of character for him. cupid had no intentions on tying himself to anyone or anything. and yet he still sat there, curiously staring onwards.
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Walking along the edge of the territory, Vengeance made his routine. Every day the same. Perhaps for the better considering all the drama happening within the pack as is. The last thing he needed was more to come his way. He was getting mighty tired of behaving around his pack mates, to listen to their squabbling quietly, patiently, with which he was running thin.

Today, however, was different. The scent of a female filled his nostrils, and finally, his eyes landed on the dark silhouette in the distance. She was close, but not trespassing - too bad. He would love to get aggressive. They stared into the packlands, something that he could not just ignore. What do you want. He stood, waiting, watching.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
he would not go undetected for much longer. one of the coast’s inhabitants came around, presumably patrolling, or hunting, or whatever these pack wolves do. he was much larger and muscular than cupid was. best not to anger the brute.

nothing anymore i guess. he truly had no greater reason to be here other than affirming there was someone out here. that question was answered, someone stood right before him. now he had no clue what to do next. should he walk away? should he wait for something to happen?
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Nothing more she says. With a grin, he approached. Long powerful legs breaking the distance between them as he slowly closed the distance, sidestepping at an angle in slow calculated stride. He purposely kept one eye on her (note, I'm using the term her when posting with him since that's what he sees Cupid as!). 

Then why do you remain. Brilliant crimson hues narrowed as he spoke in a mocking tone. Surely you don't think I will leave you be, here, on our borders. What kind of patrol would I be? Barritones deepened as he spoke his finals words, still, he encroached, bit by bit.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
well there was no turning back now, not easily anyways. whatever distance there was between them was gone. now cupid stared him down, processing each little movement. if anything went awry, he’d be ready to high tail it.

a shitty one, he quipped. you wanna tell me more about this place? since we ain’t goin’ nowhere.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Mild disappointment crossed him as the woman continued to speak, never turning tail, never giving him the chase he desired. Instead, they stood still and asked about the pack. It was one of those. The thought of attacking anyway and passing them off as a trespasser did cross his mind... however these members had a knack to come popping in when they were least desired. 

Stopping, they were close enough but not so that they invaded one another's space. The towering man eyed the strange female with mild annoyance, thinking of how he should respond. Troublesome? That's one way to describe the pack. Unstable. Strong personalities. Is all he could muster up. For the sake of remaining on their good side.

Would you kill on command. The same question that was asked to him, by Raleska when he was in this woman's shoes - it was a good place to start.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
what an open ended answer. there was a wide spectrum of strong personalities, ranging from amazingly wise to foolishly stubborn. he would never truly know without seeing for himself, but he got a hint with the man’s next question.

would you kill on command. that’s a hell of a question ain’t it?. cupid narrowed his eyes. i don’t take commands from anyone.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You're telling him. But such questions seemed natural here, among these wolves. Nothing was secret, not for long. Straight to the point despite all the garbage in between. Perhaps that was Rusalka's small charm.

Then the following came. Then you have no business here, woman. That was all he needed, lips peeling back to reveal a brilliant array of yellowing and stained weaponry, he threatened to take further actions. One more step forward, head lowering to hover over the ground parallel to the earth, fur bristling in a warning. 

He didn't need much. He wanted this. The begged for the other to make a move. If they wouldn't take orders, he doubted that the higher-ups would mind if he rejected her...
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
so much for not pissing the dude off. he stepped forward with his teeth bared and ready to attack. certainly not an unwarranted response to such a bold claim. but what else could he say? that was the truth after all.

cupid took on a defensive stance, protecting his weak areas. he wanted to run, he needed to run, but the man referred to him as a woman. it’s happened damn near everytime he met someone new and he constantly felt the need to defend his identity. it was no different this time around. don’t call me that, he hissed under his breath.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Tail lashing behind him, snaking and weaving as it desired to strike. As he desired to strike. But he waited, further. Her request, no demand, to not be called a woman was intriguing. At least for now. 

Call you what. A woman? He mocked, the corners os his stretched out lips lifting in a grim grin, spreading as it revealed more teethYou give off female pheromones, am I wrong? Should I look between your legs, what would I find? Spitting through words, the tar-like voice bombarded the air as he teased the other relentlessly.

Would this one attack first if goaded on? Previously a female was triggered by being called the wrong short name, and now for the wrong identification despite what genitalia they possessed? It was intriguing.

Clearly, Vengeance ain't woke like the rest of us when it comes to gender.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
couldn’t turn and flee, couldn’t run straight through. those opportunities were gone now. all he could to was brace himself for the worst. because try as he might, he couldn’t fight for shit.

but he didn’t do anything. instead he hurled one insult after another. that’s none of your fucking business. cupid crept back, lowering his body with each step.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Still, she remained steady, defensive, however, but she stood ground in front of him, and on her argument regarding whether or not she had a pudendum. As the other backed up, Vengeance crept forward, elongated, powerful paws eating the earth beneath him with each step. Claws digging into the ground in an unconscious action as they reached forward and back, itching to do more than just stand.

I suppose I'll find out for myself. With that, there was no turning back. He had made his decision and already the goliath was on the move. Pushing off against the ground, kicking up dirt as he has done so - fangs exposed as he aimed to grab onto anything on this female. He'd expose her for the bits and pieces he knew she had - those female pheromones were unmistakable.
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
there was no room for reaction. his muscles were too tense to evade his attack. when those fangs latched onto his shoulder a cry pierced the heavens. pain bloomed in his body and with it came fear. cupid never found himself in these situations. he was always able to wiggle out of a fight one way or another. he lingered to long this time.

there wasn’t much he could in terms of getting away, he was much too small for that, but he damn sure tried. cupid twisted in the man’s grasp and bit at anything he could get his teeth on.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As his hit landed, the sweet sounds of the cry in pain rang in his ears, causing him to smile behind his attack, lips twisting skyward at the sound as eyes remained still on the dark-hued opponent. A low growl hissed from his clenched fangs as they squeezed on their prey, feeling the other's fangs as they sunk into the thicker portion of his neck. Thankfully he was protected with thick skin and fur, but that didn't mean it didn't sting like a son of a bitch.

Bracing himself against the ground, spreading his legs just enough to balance himself for the next move, he kept his hold on what he believed to be a female and attempted to lift her off the ground, pushing his body to lift her against her will. Should he successful, he'd toss her to the ground so he may get the upper-hand - perhaps expose them as the female they are before continuing on his rampage. Because why not, why not humiliate them in the meantime. 

Remember every attack I make is assuming and attempts! You can have him miss anything!