Shadewood Call me a monster
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
for @Higoro. Set before Gwen finds out to make details easier

She had known the poppy would be a bad idea, that now was not the time to delve into something that heightened her senses and feelings. Issun had never come home and she didn't know whether he was dead or if he had run off because that seemed to be his favorite method of solving problems. Either way Deku was hers alone to care for and she didn't know how to break the news of his father's absence to her sweet little boy. That mixed with the fact that she had screwed the mated alpha of the pack while also having Higoro wrapped around her fingers and also harboring the hidden start of returned feelings for the man who she still didn't trust to hold her heart....Well it made the poppy trip suck.

She laughed as she lazily strode through the trees, passing over the borders as she shook her head in disbelief of her own weakness. She could handle Deku and who cared about the rest! What did it matter to her if she lost the undying devotion of her childhood friend and first Love? What did it matter if Cry's wife found out he had screwed their most trusted protector while she nursed his children? "Its my body, who cares? I screwed the alpha. Ha. That's pretty impressive honestly" she slurred out loud as she leaned against a tree to take a breather not realising how loud her voice was. She immediately regretted them, the guilt surging fiercely and making her wish that she could just be out with it already and get the drama over with.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
A loyal dog, thats what he was, just a mutt on some packs doorstep asking for scraps. Even though he was doing none of that, its what it felt like to him. He looked scraggly anyways with his fur still trying to grow back properly after Issun gave Higoro his yearly haircut. He hoped he had heard the last of that male, seen the last of him. There was still Deku, Minoris son he needed to meet, she must've been caught up in alpha'ly duties. He was starting to miss her he couldn't lie, but he would wait patiently for her to arrive. For now, the usual was on the menu, border patrol, hunting and sleeping. How long had he been chained to the borders? Months? Years? Decades? He didn't know, but he ached for adventure, it had been long since he ventured out. He was due for another.

But life didn't throw him into that fray just yet, no it threw him Minori, boasting in slurred words how she screwed the alpha. Higoro stood there in the forest, his heart was shattering but anger was there to pick up the pieces. He snarled, his voice deep and guttural, white canines were unveiled behind flesh. He stalked closer to her, his head low, she reeked of him, was stained with his scent. Higoro blew the scent from his nose in a loud huff, if she didn't know he was there, she hopefully knew now. "I can't believe you! Look at yourself, you are no heiress to a throne, no. You have let yourself fall far from grace, and the words I laid upon you not so long ago are now rotten with your filth. Where you stand, in your stupor, is surrounded by disgrace and inelegance. Pathetic. You look and sound to be are who you claimed." He spat, his heart was furious, on fure with passion. He still loved her and wanted her for himself and seeing her with anyone but him was aggravating beyond belief.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The snarl broke the haze and she froze slowly turning to stare into his rage filled gaze. His words washed over her to slowly sink in. She exhaled slowly and smiled slowly "I did tell you" she said in a tone eerily calm as the anger simmered in her eyes. Her eyes narrowed and she curled up her lips scoffing at him "What is pathetic is the fallen soldier still acting high and mighty. What, you no longer want me now that I'm filthy and at your level?" she laughed, a loud harsh bark of a sound as she bore her fangs her muscles tensing and quivering as she circled him slowly "i didn't betray the pack that took me in and break the heart of my mate just because I feared a pack of dogs and their handlers. I didn't break my honor to save my own hide" the words seethed with pettiness, it was clear she wanted a rise from him. "When everyone around me is allowed to dirty their paws why can't I?" she asked her voice deepening into a growl.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Every word she spoke fueled are raging fire within, he was ready to pounce but not on her, he couldn't. He wouldn't let himself, he knew better. She wasn't in her right mind and he reminded himself of that every few words, but that still didn't stop him from growling back, fiercely and ferociously. He was angry, why did she have to screw around, why did she have to change, why did any of this happen, why was he even staying around? "I expected better of you Minori, so much better and here you are showing me you are nothing of your old self. You were something back then but now you're no better than I and that is unacceptable. You weren't supposed to be at my level, if you weren't so out of your mind, you would see that but since you opted to be at my level. Let me remind you how much its shit to be here cause look at me Minori, once a war commander now a mutt chained to your doorstep." He seethed, he circled with her, his head remaining low. He spoke truths that hurt his ego and his heart, he didn't want to believe he was nothing but a mutt. Yet here he was, speaking it. How far had he truly fallen?
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Each word was like the tick of a time bomb, counting down the seconds until she lost her temper and really went for it. She was tired of being the bad guy, the one that was blamed, the one that gave up everything. She snarled as he said she was out of her mind and shook her head slowly, the sound changing into a soft bout of bitter sounding laughter. "Who was it that vouched for you to be allowed even at my doorstep after you disrespected the alpha? Who was it that made sure your ass didn't bleed Out? I never promised you anything Higoro. You did all this to yourself. I am just living in the shit that everyone else gave me. I'm doing the best with what I have at paw" she stepped forward her tail rising as her lips twitched and curled over her fangs as she was inches away from him. "What? Sad that you weren't the next one to get at this?" she asked and turned, giving her hind end a taunting wiggle and scoffing as she turned and moved away from him, sighing softly and sitting down. She could feel the emotions she had held inside for so long bubbling up over the edge and the poppy didn't help her control her tongue either. 

"Cry was a mistake. I...was emotional because of Issun and Takara and everything falling onto my shoulders here. I hunted him down to fight him and he laid me out flat Higoro. Instantly. It was incredible" she said sounding awed before she dropped her gaze "Hormones do crazy things and in the heat of the moment I had no thoughts. Afterwards however..." her voice shook and she cleared her throat "All I could think of was what would happen if you or Takara found out. Or Deku. I love Takara and Deku....hes such a sweet child he would hate me. And you..." She trailed off and felt a lump rise in her throat. She swallowed it down with some difficulty and blinked back tears "I don't know how to feel about you. It felt good to forget about home after..after what happened. It felt amazing to become...someone other than Minori Matsuyo Warlord and Princess. And when you came back it all...It all came rushing back. The pain, the memories...even some of the feelings I think?" she groaned and stood up, turning and pacing back and forth as she finally confessed it all. She had one question, one that she wanted the answer to honestly and she wasn't sure what answer she wanted to here either. "If I had come to you instead would you not have taken me Higoro?" the question was asked as she paused and looked to him, head tilted questioningly. "You only fault me because it wasn't you who had me. Not because I had sex which is my right but because you want me" the poppy took hold again and what she had intended to be a moment of reaching him once again turned into something else. A dangerous urge came over her and she inched closer, her eyes glimmering with mischief "If you are so disgusted by me, surely you don't still want me" she purred,  eyes narrowing. If allowed she would come close enough that if she reached out she could touch him "I never promised you anything Higoro....I don't want a relationship right now, not when I'm like this but...I want you. Here. With me. I don't want to be alone again" she whispered softly and lowered her head, stepping forward to press her forehead against his shoulder.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Her speech did not go unheard but her question stuck out to him, of course he would but then again there was that part, maybe his conscious, that told him it wouldn't be right. However that didn't stop his anger but what did was her confession at the end. Hearing her yearnings to have him at her side softened the hardened brute, although he didn't show it much, aside from his bottom being firmly planted to the ground. Her words spoke painful truths and she read him like an open book, something he once boasted impossible to do. His brain drowned in her words, struggling to keep up with her demands and as things slowed and as she neared, his mind got quieter. Talking more softly, his ears listening more intently, his body relaxed. He came down off his furious high and went back to earth, to Minori leveling with him. Though her words stung he couldn't refute them, she was no naive pup. Higoro was caught in his own web, there wasn't much to do but listen. Once she had laid her head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of her head, gently and lovingly. He was so damn conflicted, between wanting Minori, wanting her happiness, his own and his redemption. Not all of it was attainable only one side could prove victorious and he knew it would not be his. What was there left to do but join a different side, one that fought for Minori instead of fighting to have her. With a deep breath, he spoke softly, "You're right, you are your own person and you chose your story. I'm not your mate, I have and should never have a say in who or what you are." The typical Higoro struggled to say these things, wanting his own gain before hers but he was a soldier and self discipline was one of the thing he was taught and that was a time it needed to be employed. "You know by now I will stand with yoy throughout it all. I gave you my word and it may not mean much now, but eventually, one day, it will."
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She closed her eyes at his kisses, leaving a sensation like butterflies in her stomach that began the acceptance that though it wasn't like how she loved him before, she did love him. She softened against him her body molding to his as she turned and pressed her muzzle to the spot just beneath his chin where his throat began. She placed a singular gentle kiss there and pulled back "You are my best friend and if not for all this hurt that changed me I'd lay my heart out for you. I can't do that and its partially due to Takara. I love her in such a strange way...I can't let that go. I won't choose. Not now. I dont know if ever but if you can deal with that...I want to be closer to you Higoro. I need you in a different way than her" she paused realising she was growing carried away with her emotions and hormones, the pheromones of anger and hidden desire stirring something within her.  "I want to feel what I never got to that night....but i can't give you my entire heart" she breathed it out looking almost shy, a bashful expression making her duck her head and turn away.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
To say it hurt hearing his love confess where her heart lay with another was an understatement but he refused to let it be known how his burned so. Rather he put up his strongest facade. How fate turned against him like rabid dogs, he once thought they would be inseparable but that was before his devilish misdeeds. As she requested to feel something she never got to Higoro felt that shame pulse theough his veins, fiery hot and heart stopping. 

"Your heart yearns for another, and I cannot gain yours but it appears I cannot lose it either. That much I'll have to cherish and show what it miss out on that night." Soft words spoken from a selfish wolf, his lesson was not over nor had he learned to be selfless but he was growing, maturing, starting to become who he truly needed to be.
No honour among thieves 
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His words were like a soothing herbal balm from the most skilled of medics, that he knew he could not have her the way he wanted to but just to have it alone would satisfy him. She blinked stricken by his maturity, his devotion and seeing him anew. This wasn't the man who had betrayed her in the most hideous way, not entirely at least. There was something new or perhaps something she had refused to see within him now and her heart thrummed quickly inside of her chest. Before she could think twice she stood and leaned in, gingerly nibbling at the hairs alongside his throat a low keening sound rising from her throat as a fire burned within her limbs so fierce for a second she wondered if she had been thrown into a sudden heat if such a thing was even possible. "Higoro.....show me" she whispered, her eyes falling closed as she leaned into him aching to know what he would have showed to her that night if he had never left. 

"I love you" her mmind echoed but it was not her voice, nor his that she heard but Issun's. A shiver ran down her spine, the feelings within her mind growing more confused but only fueling the yearning she felt to be touched by at least one of the men she loved. 

oh fuck this just poured out of my soul what the shit
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Her need was felt in more ways than one and instinct took over. Minori had a need, and Higoro wasn't going to let any wolf but him deal with it. More than ever he felt possessive, any wolf that dared peek its head out from the forest would be met with a swift snap of his canines. He growled, his chest rumbling with desire. He spoke no words, letting his body do all of that. A soft lick was placed under her jaw, tender and loving. He let his feelings take hold instead of lust but it wouldn't be long before both were exchanging words. His muzzle traced her neck and his nose engulfed itself in her scent. Intoxicating to say the least. He trailed his muzzle down her body, nibbling here and there. Letting her know where he was going and his intentions. He played it slow, not daring to go to far and risk losing her again. He got to where he needed to be, his eyes glancing in her direction for further affirmation.

Fade after your post?
No honour among thieves