Gilded Bay Sweet life livin'
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
Outside of being stunningly handsome, Fynn specializes in hunting birds. Alas, it is no easy feat on coastal landscapes, for there is little coverage for the pale wolf to hide behind. He has grown fond of the sea, of sand sticking between his toes, and the way of live alongside the shore. Yet, he has not mastered the art of catching birds upon the beach.

He slinks close to a pool, watching a pair of sea birds hunting other oceanic creatures that became stuck in them once high tide receded. Fynn makes his move, kicking up sand behind him. The birds take off, but not quick enough. One is just within his reach, and his teeth clamp down on a wing. That is when the bird aims its load at his face in retaliation, and swiftly gets its revenge.

Fuck! Relasing the wing with said curse, the bird flops pathetically upon the sand and starts wobbling away from him. With bird shit covering his right eye, Fynn dramatically stomps after it.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had been by the water for a while now and was strting to love the beautiful sun when it set and it’s reflectywas casted in the water. She enjoyed taking strolls along it while the oceans air flooded her senses. 

Now it was time to search for food and it seem she wasn’t the only one with this in mind as she watched the male attempt at a seagull but it ended in failure and she couldn’t help but laugh at how it failed.
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Ugh, he won't let this bastard get away with shitting on his face... no matter how much he wanted to wash it off first, Fynn is determined to make a meal out of the bird. It hops equally unbalanced ahead of him, and Fynn continues stomping. Laughter, however, causes the pale wolf to snap his head upwards and glare at the woman who found his unfortunate predicament hilarious apparently.

The fuck are you laughing at? He grumps. Thankfully Fynn tends to be all bark and no bite, and he truly isn't mad—just irritated at the stupid bird. He turns back towards its wobbling form and finds it a lot further than it had been. Fortunately it can't fly with a busted wing, so he stomps after it again.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She almost immediately stopped laughing when he quickly sent a glare her way and kinda sulked. He then snapped at her for her intrusion and she stopped immediately; face growing straight. “I truly apologize for laughing.” Yes it was rude but his situation wasn’t exactly subtle.
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Not what Fynn expected, but...

Sure, whatever, he says back, focused on the sea bird instead of the wolf. Although the apology did help cool down any irritation he might have had towards her, even if it was mild.

Just help me catch it. Then she'd have a sentence in Fynn's good book.
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her apology was taken and she sighed in relief and fixed her posture however she was not expecting him to ask her for help. Yeah she’d hunted before but not birds, they normally fought back. “Well it’s not my strong suit but I’ll try.”