Whitefish River you don't want to press your luck
18 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
Hello, KO family,,, ;) Perfect opportunity for mercenary or scout trade thread! Shige isn't here to join, but is interested in learning about the pack!

@Essie (tagging for reference) is on her own mission. Shigetoshi volunteered to scout out the closest kingdom, in hopes of finding information and relaying back. Of course, the piebald male is ever cautious and keeps an ear out for the Princess. This is the first time they were split for long, and though they continue to meet each day and fill the other in, it is daunting nonetheless with all that has happened.

His pace slows. Long limbs sliding to a gentle stop near a marker. Muzzle scrunching at the heavy scented borders in mild disgust. At least they take pride in their land, he supposes. It leaves him wary, however, over what kind of wolves claim the river. If they are the hostile type, Shigetoshi will not be able to out run them. Yet he won't fall the mission given to him.

Shigetoshi howls a moment later.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ever since Speedy's litter came about, Reiko found herself wandering around the borders of the pack more often than usual. Perhaps it was her nerves getting the best of her, wanting to make sure everything would be alright, that every stranger was met and made sure to be brought away from the pack as swiftly as possible, or brought to Evergreen and Ira's attention if necessary.

The sound of an unfamiliar howl echoing almost had the young princess leap out of her skin at the sound, yes, she did have quite a bit of nerve, she had to calm down... A deep breath in, and out, she focused on calming her breath as she quickly approached the stranger who called. So far... she was the first here. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but she was already nervous for multiple reasons. 

No matter. Forcing a smile on her lips, the young white woman approached. How can I help you? Perhaps it was an easy chat, nothing more. Perhaps she didn't feel as prepared for the puppies to come as she had hoped she would be.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Welcome to another session of Ira’s stop and stare lmao
Like the other wolves of Kaistleoki, Ira’s did not let the call fall on deaf ears. Someone had come to their kingdom and she intended to see this visitor personally with newborns now around. Long legs would carry her swiftly to the borders where she saw Rei had already beat her. Perhaps that speed training had paid off more than she thought.

The constable gave a small nod as she passed the light woman, pleased with her punctuality before turning her attention to the male that stood before her. She had caught the tail end of Reiko’s question leaving her no reason to interject just yet. As she waited for a response, a hardened stare would capture the stranger as she assessed him.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
18 Posts
Ooc — mista
Two arrive to greet him. Already, the difference in their numbers makes Shigetoshi feel defensive. One, however, appears welcoming, interested in knowing why the piebald steward beckoned them forth. He glances at each carefully, pale eyes giving him a disadvantage. Though the sun setting will help him soon.

Greetings, he starts, accent thick in his voice. Shigetoshi is careful to remain submissive towards the pack wolves. He bows his head to the white wolf first, and then to the roan. I am Kudo. If I may, I wish to inquire about your kingdom.