Iktome Plains We can stay as long as we want
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
@Blossom
Close to the Plateau

Hey you, Fynn says—his tone is soft and loving. The sun is just starting to rise, and the white wolf had slipped away earlier to repay the favor from so many months ago when they last revisited the Wilds. A plump bird sits a few feet away from Blossom. Fynn approaches when he sees his boyfriend start to stir, brushing his nose to the red wolf's cheek before placing a morning kiss on his forehead. Caught ya breakfast.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
he wakes to his favorite sound and immediately finds himself in a good mood, yawning and smiling as he opens his eyes. fynn, he murmurs, sitting up and leaning in to plant a kiss of his own on his boyfriend's cheek. his words register a moment later, and blossom's smile grows a little. thank you. he pushes his face into fynn's fur, more interested in snuggling than food for the moment.
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Blossom always looks cute, in a way that only he could. Even the way he wakes up still leaves the white wolf feeling giddy. Butterflies settling in his stomach, Fynn leans into the kiss, a grin of his own broad across his lips. Yeah, it’s your favorite, too, he murmurs, unable to resist snuggling right up with his boyfriend. It’s warm, cozy, and just all around perfect. You’re not allowed to fall back asleep though, I worked hard on catchin’ that.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
you're the best, he murmurs, teeth combing lazily through fynn's thick fur. he pauses to nip him gently every so often, absently thinking that he's far too distracted to fall back asleep now. he forgets to say it, though; all he wants right now is to be close to fynn.
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Melting underneath the praise and gentle touches, Fynn’s tongue pokes from between his lips. Ears and tail relaxed. I dunno, I think you’re the best. He coos, leaning over so he could place kisses and groom whatever is within his reach. I love you.
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
maybe we're both the best, he says playfully, reaching up to gently nip fynn's ear. i love you. he rises to his feet slowly, carefully pressing further into his boyfriend's pale fur, and suppresses another yawn in favor of continuing his affections. the tempting scent of breakfast almost lures him away, but he remains rooted, determined to show fynn exactly how much he loves him.
11 Posts
Ooc — mista
Both the best? Hmm, Fynn supposes he can get on board with that. Distracted by the nip, however, the pale wolf replies with a playful growl. Blossom stretches, standing and yet, still keeping close. Which is good, because while Fynn wants him to enjoy the breakfast he caught, he also doesn’t want him to go anywhere. Fynn peppers him in kisses and nips, particularly along his boyfriend’s jaw.