Ocean's Breath Plateau I'm watching people watching me
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Set to like, the day after this thread. Sorry for taking so long.
Date: 26th June
She'd not been best pleased when ordered to stay. Though it was the least she could do after using him. @Rokig. Ah, such a powerful and handsome man. She was walking towards the slope of the plateau now, making her getaway after her one-night stand. 

Vanity was pretty heartless. She didn't care what he felt but knew he'd enjoyed her company at least a little bit. It was hard to see over his metaphorical thorn wall. Ah well. The day was good enough. 
She picked up to a trot, feeling eyes on her. She didn't want to be stopped. Could she be stopped?
One way to find out, really.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He had watched her with a careful gaze ever since she had arrived and he had made sure to attempt to keep her close. A day was what they had agreed upon but bitterness still stirred within him to watch her make her departure. He moved from his vantage point to near her location. Rokig aimed to draw close from behind her and if he could be so successful, he would aim to nip gently at her hip.

Perhaps a rough announcement of his arrival. As if they both didn't know he had been watching from above moments ago.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Oh fekch yell at me next time <3

She swung around with a harsh snarl, pearly teeth aimed to warn him off. She couldn't be stopped. 
Though, she was overreacting, right? He wasn't trying to tackle her down or anything. She cowered slightly, hoping to stop him reprimanding her for being such a bitch. 

She watched him, silent. Her tail waving softly as a sign she was ready for anything. 
"I'm leaving." Her accented voice came flat and at odds to the tone she used when they'd first met. It was a statement. A fact. What was he going to do?
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
Her reaction was one he had only been a fraction of expecting. His head pulled back to miss any sharp teeth but she seemed quick to fix her attitude. The sharpness of her statement made it clear that perhaps playfulness would not be well-met in this situation. His nostrils flared as he breathed in her scent looking for a hint of where she might be going but she smelled like him and like the plateau.

Where will you go? He questioned firmly, leaving little room for argument.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
It pained her slightly to see the dismay cross his face. He treated her with such care and made her feel alive yet she just didn't care. She should.
Swallowing her feelings, she told him: "Travelling inland. Perhaps joining a pack I like." 

She didn't want to join him. The ocean was icky. So so icky. Sandy, cold, wet, harsh and the water made her feel sick; not to mention it tasted gross. Nah, she wanted her mountain back. It's towering, sacred peak that oversaw the lands. The crisp, fresh air that whipped her face...She was lost in memory when she blurted out.
"Come with me. Please." 
Was it desire for him? Or desire to not be alone? Probably both. She looked away, feeling sheepish at what she'd said after so harshly telling him to back off.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
The response stung at first, he took it personal. Here was not good enough. His fears seemed to morph alive in front of him. Was it the location? Was it his ideas? Was it simply him? It cut too deep and had he wished to show affection before she left, the desire was crumpled now. Trashed aside with his confidence in everything.

Then she had the audacity to plead for him to come with her.

His lips hesitantly parted to speak to her once more. What do you want? Where do you want to live? Any edge to his voice had been lost as his brows gently furrowed and he looked for her, as if trying to find some guidance.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She rose, regaining her feminine, sultry posture. She needed to entice him. 
"I want you Rokig." She whispered, her eyes avoiding his but her nose so close to his.
Her breath softly tickled his whiskers and she shivered with anticipation. 

"I want a mountain with a forest. Come with me and I'll make you my King." Her muzzle slowly moved up, brushing his cheek as she spoke into his ear of the possibilities.
She wasn't promising, though. She couldn't promise.

She stood frozen, hardly daring to breathe. She so badly wanted someone solid by her. She didn't care anymore. He could end up being the love of her life, she'd find out soon enough. Right now, he was important to her. In this very moment, she didn't want to leave him.