Ravensblood Forest just don't know if i can do it all again, she said it’s true
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
keeping outcome of merrick/dragomir thread vague!

a shadow prowled ravensblood, familiar now with the heavy cluster of dark trees and endless rolling mists. she was nimble as she moved, scouting for freshwater among the brinewood.

a light scent on the breeze told her she was nearby. here the forest was chilled, and a dampness clung to the air. astara's nose trailed the sodden soil and moss, coming closer and closer to a nearby stream.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Sap dribbled from the trees, keeping Rose at bay from their undesired touch. The last thing the paladin desired was to clean out the sticky substance from his fur, and God forbid that it would find its way to somewhere he could not reach on his own. Carefully he padded his way through the woods, wishing to find the exit long after he had found himself too deep into the bleeding woods than he liked. 

Eventually, he came across a raven-pelted woman. Another with strange coloring as Rhaella. This one's pelt shimmered like the feathers of a raven, while his own princess had the stars within her pelt. Both were equally eye-catching to someone with such a dull, unimpressive pellage such as himself. The wolves here were all so colourful than the white and grey dominant genes of the north. 

What are you looking for? With her nose pressed against the ground, she was searching for something... perhaps a way out, like himself.
New Threads: closed
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
a crackle of leaves underfoot — astara stiffened, gaze lifting through the shade. what parted from under those hanging tree limbs could only be called a leviathan; hale and white and bearing an obscene scar that left him devoid of one eye. 

astara’s fur rifled. she studied the unnatural, gaping hole where face ought to be. like staring into a void that challenges perception..

it left her skin crawling.

then she flicked her tail indifferently, turned neatly on her thin hocks, and wordlessly padded down the moss carpeted slope. an ear was turned back to see if the cyclopian ghost followed, but that was all.

»» player policies ««
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
She didn't speak. At the very least he was annoyed at such a thing. No answer, nothing to go by. He could only assume what she was doing and that was... and he hoped... she was seeking an exit just as he was. 

Even though she took a more defensive stance, one would believe to leave them alone and go on your own separate way - instead, he followed the silent raven. It wasn't as if she told him to go either. 

You know... if you told me what you were looking for, maybe I can help, or at least leave you alone to find my way out. He pressed again.
New Threads: closed
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
astara had known the pale warrior followed, for she had paid special attention to the crunch of pine straw underfoot. bemused, yet remaining the composure of a wolf outwardly indifferent, astara continued her descent downhill. 

she was used to followers; a life of silence meant she was accustomed to some degree of invasive personalities. it was not as if she possessed the ability to tell these wanderers and squatters in her life to fuck off. 

accepting her new shadow in the form of the white goliath, astara picked up speed; here the scent of freshwater was crisp and delightful, and she knew she was close.

»» player policies ««