Ankyra Sound First Things First
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She just wants some information, anyone is welcome to meet her at the borders or turn this into a merc thread if they really want her gone :eyes: @Vengeance for reference this is a trade thread so im hoping it can be fully finished!

Something had changed, her usual waits near the border were no longer needed, no the hulking beast no longer dwelled in pack lands. Vengeance had finally revoked his pledge to work under someone else's kingdom, perhaps now he could actually give her the power he promised, but first, she had some investigating to do. Anyone would be crazy to believe or fully trust a psycho like Vengeance without knowing what mess they were exactly getting into. That's why she had returned to his old home. She had no desire to join and honestly could care less about the pack, but she would have to play nice if she was to get the information she sought.

Putting on her friendly facade, Alice stood at the border and howled for someone, anyone to answer. She did not need leadership, she just needed someone who knew the beast.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He was no leader, but Kaertok had been trained to guard from a young age. With all that had happened, he was on edge even more so than usual. The call that went up was from somebody he did not know, and considering how tightly-knit (despite their chaotic nature) Rusalka was, he assumed it to be a joiner. Nevertheless, he could hold them off until Raleska or Aningan were able to join.

Sungiwok arrived in his usual way: swiftly and quietly. The wolf who stood there was not anybody he knew, nor did they smell strongly of anybody he knew. If there were hints of Vengeance, Kaertok chalked it up to the male's quickly-fading scent from the pack's boundaries. Who are you, and what do you want? he asked brusquely.
105 Posts
Ooc —
Alice was pleased that she did not have to wait long for an answer. Pack formalities could be oh so boring sometimes. The man that answered her was quick to question her methods in a rather blunt way, that usually would set her off. She hated being spoken down on, but she would play the game for now feigning a smile.

Hello, sorry to intrude. Her voice was sweet, but the words were fake. Of course, she played the role well, a stranger would never know the difference in personalities. If you have some time I was hoping I could inquire about a few things? She purposely avoided giving her name as the male would have no use for it after she was done.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
The Tartok wolf was wholly unimpressed, despite her sweet nature (something his mother and father would have called a weakness). Instead of answering, he repeated himself. Who are you, and what do you want? She had given him zero answers, and he wasn't about to chit-chat with an outsider just because she had a cute voice and appeared to be harmless. His patience was not without limits, although he was more level-headed than some of his predecessors.

His white tail lashed behind him, indicating his mild annoyance outwardly without any reason to hide them. Rusalka was by no means a secretive pack, as far as he knew, but he did want to know who was asking and what they were asking about before he agreed to anything.
105 Posts
Ooc —
The response she received was just as cold as the first causing the smile on her lips to twitch. If every wolf was like this in Rusalka it made since why Vengeance had picked this pack out of all the others for his temporary stay. Truth be told, she couldn't say she wouldn't act the same if the roles were reverse so she didn't let the attitude get to her.

I was hoping to learn about the structure of your pack...and if you have met someone who might have lived here? He went by Vengeance. Seeing how her little facade wasn't working well anyway, she had no plans to stretch out the encounter like originally planned. But hey, if it was over sooner she had no complaints. Short and sweet, that's how she liked things.

Alice did gain the feeling that he wasn't going to let her slide with no name once more so her face lit up as if she realized she had forgotten something, I'm sorry, where are my manors. You may call me Annalise. Was she really going by her sister's name? ...well it was better than sitting around trying to think of something better and getting caught in a lie for hesitating.