Arrow Lake Some can take it or leave it
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
@Ira, @Stigmata & @Mahler
Please let Ira post first and then AW ❤

Evergreen never managed to visit Diaspora like he planned to, over and over it slipped through his grasps. He wonders if Takiyok still resides here, or if their location has changed. Nomadic in nature as they were described. Eve glances towards Ira, feeling confident with her at his side.

The travel over the mountains tookawhile, but both of them were growing accustom to the trek. He slows, round ears and large nose twitching at the border indicator ahead. So, they haven't moved yet?

Halting, the bear-like Count lifts his head and calls for Diaspora's leadership.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Unlike the other packs the two had visited, Ira was unaware of Diaspora's presence. She had heard of the pack through Evergreen, but they hadn't gotten around to visiting as they planned to over a month ago. If they were even in the area was up in the air since the bear mentioned the group was nomadic. Luckily they would not have to search blindly as they reached the scent markers and Evergreen gave her a look. Reassuring him with a smile, the count called for the leaders of Diaspora leaving her to stand and wait until they were greeted.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
with malady occurring in their encampment, mahler did not stray far. once more stigmata was distant, but not so as he was before; the kill-brothers regularly communed
it was mahler who answered the formal call at the borders, damp from a splash through the lake before appearing before the pair: a stalwart ursine of a wolf and his more lithe companion. both held themselves regally at the scentline, and the gargoyle flicked his gaze over them for only a moment before he spoke.
”i am mahler, diaspora’s kapitän. vhat can i do for you?”
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Having young children often meant she was unable to respond to calls from the border. But, the voice of today's caller seemed distantly familiar, and it pulled her from where she had been perched watching the pups interact with their uncle. 

Mahler was already there when she arrived, and she came to stand at his side, her brows lifting some in recognition when she realized why the voice had sounded familiar. The woman she didn't know, but she had met the large man once before. Evergreen, she greeted with a stiff nod, question apparent on her face. It had been a while since she invited him to join Diaspora, and she wondered if he had finally come to accept. She offered the same stiff nod to the unknown wolf and then waited for them to inform her and the Kapitän of the reason they called for an audience.
Inuttuk
Common

i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Apologies for the delay!

Reassured by the roan Constable’s smile, the Count gives her one in return. It is not long before he spots the dark figure on the horizon moving towards them, and a more acquainted one moments later. Takiyok. It has been long since he had seen her, yet it left a good impression on Evergreen that she, too, remembered him. He grins, tail wagging softly behind him.

A pleasure to meet you, Kapitän Mahler, and it is good to see you again, Miss Takiyok. Had things turned out differently, perhaps he would be a member of Diaspora. Alas, he now leads his own pack. I am Evergreen, and this is Ira. We have come to greet Diaspora as leaders of a pack across the mountains in the Flatlands. It is called Kaistleoki.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
a male was first to answer their call, shortly follow by a woman who seemed to already be acquainted with the bearish count. Ira would offer a dip of her head to the two out of respect as Evergreen explained their presence. Seeing how Evergreen had said everything that needed to be said she simply waited to see what their response was.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
no worries!

mahler was silently impressed that this evergreen had come so far. takiyok arrived; she was greeted with a slight inclination of his head before he regarded the wolves before them with a minute increase in warmth. "velcome," he murmured. "diaspora appreciates such kind visitors." he hoped they were not here to offer an alliance he must then turn away, but kept silent upon this matter, as perhaps takiyok wished to greet the wolf she clearly knew.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Skipping Takiyok with permission. We could wrap this up with this round, since it is older, if you guys would like :D

Great, everything seems to be going swimmingly. Part of Eve had expected that “turn away” option at the gate, but he mustn’t mistake the stoic nature of wolves. Ira is proof that underneath the icy, stone facade is a warm heart. Thank you, he blurts out, in lieu of an awkward “uh”. We are interested in learning of the packs in the Wilds, if you don’t mind sharing more about Diaspora with us? He glances towards the roan Constable, a silent encouragement if she had any comments to add as well.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm also fine with wrapping this up! If you guys want they can talk more behind the scenes?

Ira did not mind the greeting, she was a woman of business after all, so it seemed fairly normal to her. Once again Evergreen took the lead and she nodded in agreement, It is wise to know of our neighbors. You do not need to share much if you'd rather keep your ways silent, but we figured we would at least introduce ourselves. If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask as well. Her eyes skipped between the two, unsure how their ranking was structured. In the end, her gaze rested on Mahler who seemed to hold a rank relating to Alpha with the way he introduced himself.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
fading this!

though he was a reticent beast, mahler was not unkind. a glance to takiyok, a nod to the others, and he opted to begin with their history, leaving several pauses where the winterwhite might speak. between the pair stigmata's continued vision was fleshed, and mahler was satisfied in the telling of it.