Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Private 
@Earp
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He was having the worst time tryin’ to figure out a way through this Volcano and not steppin on no goddamn coals. Or inhaling some ash. Or even worse, breathing in some miasma of just ‘fuck you, die’ cloud that congealed down here. Or was it up here? Where even was he? Climbing or crawling? 

And an an even better question-
Why haven’t you turned back yet, buddy boy?
Well, maybe if he was inspired enough to not map out these dumb ass caverns, sure. But his ideal gift to @Krynn was to gift her a cavern for her work...to give her the Catacombs her prior dwelling hadn’t been. And last he had dreamed, something close had to be around here. A nook where the sky opened only just enough to pronounce the moon, and to allow a few dapples of starlit twinkle. A shelf of rock where she could lay their fellow Sahirian’s to rest. 
It was in here somewhere. 

And you’re willing to fuckin’ die for it, you goofy muthafucka,” he chuckled like the high idiot he was right now. Because in every which way in his life, torment  was there. And in every which way, he would be there with it, whether he dealt it, or whether it was his turn to get his back gnarled by glass-tipped whiplash. He could only endure it to understand it, and unleash it because he understood it. 
Even out of his mind on toxic fumes, he was somewhat coherent. 
A light peeked up ahead, something flicking and almost as prettily pure as the skull markings on his dream girl’s face. How nice. The ground was hot, thick, and it felt as though he was walking through the gates of hell, only to end up into the threshold of the furnace. So without much prompt, he tore off for the light, praying his wasn’t a hoax like the last 4 times he had gotten lost down here. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The hot caverns were a death trap if you were caught here long enough, he'd figured. The sulphuric stench was thick and poisonous, the air here wasn't great. It was liveable, but he wouldn't let the new offspring be born here. Perhaps they could prove their worth at the turning of juvenile to adulthood.
The price of failing would be death, but it would be the volcano that would take their lives.
To kill another Sahira without real reason was deathworthy itself.

He moved slow, mapping the networks. He wasn't intent on completing it all at once and he was wanting to get out now. He was making his way towards the exit where he could feel the breath of the mountain chill on his nose when he heard the scrabbling behind him.
The raven turned his depthless eyes to face the ever yearning blackness.
Then, that fucking voice hit his ears.
Muthafucka.

"Preist? It better fuckin' be you."
He grinned, almost certain it was Dibella's bastard. He waited, half crouched in the wide exit, looking for the first glint of eyes.

[Image: jmXYq1W.png]
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It took someone else to be here and force him to react to see how lethargic the air had made him. Almost like he was dizzying and dancing but just not feelin it. Because once the voice bounced through the halls of this vehement place, the Sahirian thought it took atleast a moon and a half for his body to inhale to speak. “To be honest, it depends on who’s askin-“ he replied, each word growing dust on the last. His auds whirled his mind to the light- funny and great, he was heading just that way. So with the end of his scrabble of steps, he burst forth through the shower of shadows and thick fumes into the lightnened cavern that Earp was reclining in. The fresh air smashed into his lungs with unbelievable force and he inhales and exhaled like he had just finished running a marathon.

The ebony cousin was one he hadn’t seen since puptime, and he almost felt that creeping embarrassment at being seen so weak and dilusional come to swallow him whole. His head dipped in a greeting to mask the dip in self-consciousness. Nu manyta Nu run armijio svies nuyak syrius.his shame brought him back to the ancient tongue to gain some sliver of dignity back. “
What’s up man? Haven’t seen you in a hot minute- you get here alright?“ A lifted head and a slight grin to his former pup-partner-in-crime. Where Priest had been with the ideas and logic, Earp had been there to chew through them with such accuracy, one would think his ass was a surgeon. He could always map out a plot better than Priest. And always had a getaway plan that worked better than his. 

And I took red pills...

The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The drugged form of his pup-hood accomplice emerged in a skitter and heave. Too much sulfur, it seemed. Earp chuckled softly at his words, replying with his own:
 "Zhol buti zyemus anas Nu buti stai na​."
The raven shook his head softly, rolling his eyes before continuing.

"Got here fine and dandy. Not even a nick or scratch." Earp in his pretentious ways had kept out of any and all trouble, taking no risks. It seemed his cousin hadn't done the same.
"Why are you wary, bother? Made enemies?"
Earp wondered how many.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He snorted, almost gleeful. "Whoever Nick and Scratch are, tell 'em they're late." Shaking his head at his garbage ass pun, he rolled over, enjoying the feeling of just being able to be worry free now that he could finally breathe.  "Nah, no enemies yet. Just concocted a fucking crazy carnival of Family that I'm hoping don't end up killing each other somehow. Either that, or disappearing." He closed his eyes, relaxing through the nonsense he's been forced to endure so far in these wicked travels. "Alula's already gotten two Sahira's killed. There's something up with her Affinity and I just doubt that she's right about it. No matter how much I reassure her, it turns into a tantrum and a fleeing mess of 'I won't do this with you'. I'm hoping she's wrong on her Affinity placement, or the Ancients show me some kinda sign soon, because if she tries to come for me when I sleep, I won't be able to hold my shit back, bro." He opened his eyes up with a deep inhale and exhale, looking up at Earp, he couldn't come to grips with what he was doing trying to figure this out on his own. There were no leads, wehter he liked it or not, and it seemed through the silence, the pure ebonian had been mulling over everything he had been spitting out. "I don't wanna get my shit beaten in by the Ancients just because I gotta put her down, you know?"

And I took red pills...

The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Earp snorted at the trashy joke, if you could call it that, then he listened, nodding. Crazy eh? Earp always had his suspicions about some being more susceptible to being crazy and for Priest to be calling them that was a surprise. He always thought Priest would be the crazy one. "They won't leave."
He'd make sure of it.

Alula sounded like a problem. A problem he'd have to start working on. She was already driving Priest mad and that wouldn't do. "I'll deal with her, don't worry." He wondered how much he could do to sort out her Affinity issue.
"We won't put her down. If worst comes to worst we can cast her away."  It was a better option than killing another of your own blood. An option she didn't seem to have a problem with.
His obsidian eyes searched Priest for any more clues before asking his own questions.
"I trust we will rebuild here. What do you think we should do about the breeding because the pool is weaker and, well, we don't have room for deformed bastards do we." A heartless statement that made sense to the man. He didn't want to two-legged or sick mouths to feed because the mother, or even father, refuses to put them out of their misery.
He wanted to know if he should start looking, integrate them into the pack, then once formed and the heat comes that could make the next generation.
Sounds simple on paper.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Where most other's failed, Priest could trust Earp to handle the rogue mess that arrived on their Family's turf, whether it be strangers, or even their own blood. As triffling as most would see the sloppy massacres of cullings, Earp saw that everything he set himself to was delivered promptly and wthout mess. There was never a loose end with Earp, never a turnover, and Priest appreciated the cousin so much more than a simple cousin. The dude was the most perfect candidate for his personal advisor. Even the Chosen One needed a voice of reason through the thickets of bullshit that sure sprang up. 

A nod sealed the offer, and Priest immediately felt himself grateful for the faith that the cousin had in him. Hell, all of them looked to him to make the decisions, not be some simpering bitch. He had to shapen up. "Yea, I'm likin' it here too. Honestly, it's pretty nice for the forests nearby, and after a bit of losing my shit in the caverns, there's some useful places inside of it, too. This is gonna be Krynn's Catacombs, and I think I passed a cavern that's got a hidden stream bubbling nearby. USeful for Novae if I can get her into healing and medicines. As for the breeding..." another exhale confirmed the mess that Earp spoke being true. His other aunt confirmed deformities in her last litter. They we too close in their breedings, and Heat Seasons were too precious and scarce to lose a litter to. Every Sahira mattered. "I've met a few girls, and fucked a few. If any bonds were made, might have some eventual Sahira's sniffin' around looking for wherever their blood sends them. If they come knocking, means the Ancients want em' with us." 

A passively raised brow an a little interest lilted into the Sahirian's baritones, as he asked, "Got any interest in any of the girls here? There's a whole Novae here. Girl's a sweetheart, if that's your remedy," he chuckled a bit with a shrug. He already knew Earp didn't have a taste for chaos, or so he thought. The dude might like sorting through some crzy shit. In that case, take Alula! 

And I took red pills...

The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The man sat back on his haunches, curling his tail about himself in a very certain manner. He refused to have any part of himself out of place. He looked at his cousin, nodding softly in approval. Despite the state he'd been in, he'd managed to gather a lot of information. They will be able to map it out better over time. Without getting lost, that is. His head tilted, impassive gaze watching. He was sure all who knew Earp were used to this inquisitive but often unsettling look by now.

He licked his lips, thinking. He looked beyond the young man into the darkness behind.
"I will see what I can do." He murmured. He knew what he could do.
Find a carrier for his children -- select a perfect candidate -- then as soon as they were ready, he would bring the children home. They had no need for the mother. They would look, talk and be filled by Sahiran blood.
"If we need to, we can go searching for the offspring you've made. Speed up the process. Otherwise, the Ancients will deem their worth." Easy enough. Entice the young to follow them and raise them properly.

At Priest's questions about Noave, he chuckled low as if to say shut the fuck up.
"I will not be fucking my half-sisters Priest. I will have no tainting in my offspring." The Ancients seemed hell-bent on telling them that. Making each sibling or cousin born litter deathly sick or with limbs that curled or had no paws. Broken muzzles or closed ears with broken senses.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He nodded at the oath before the shade brought up the possibility of searcing for the possible youth. A shaken dome dismissed the choice, and he justified it with "No, gotta stay close to what little Fam we have. If the Ancients want it done, they'll see it get done. We got our own duty. Shit's hard enough as it is." Almost innately it was near clear that Priest needed the only other male with him, just to help defend the lands once the time came about for them to start claiming the grounds. Rather than start early, he didn't want them on the radar, just yet. They didn't have the numbers or the activity to have anything under their belt just yet. Plus, who was to say Vehem wasn't out there trying his damndest to raise an army and take his shit from him? Not all Sahiras wer born soundly and complete- some Sinbound merely wanted to ruin all. 

"Damn, yea, good point. Dibella wanted me to take Hum and...yea, fuck that. Its risky just taking a cousin; I'dve made us all look a fool if I took Hum as mate." A yawn parted his jowls and at the end, he shook himself. Standing, he looked back towards the insides of the cavern that led to the heart of the hot volcano guts. Almost vexed, his auds slipped back and he looked back to Earp. "If I hold my breath, you think you could lead me out of this fuckin' place before I pass out again? I'm tired of dying." And hopefuly, he could map out a den while climbing though the ledge once they got out. 

And I took red pills...

The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Earp nodded. Good plan. Let the Ancients decide. Everything would come in time, surely.
"We should make sure all who have been guided here arrive well."
The last thing they needed was the Family turning their backs on the Ancients because the Chosen One couldn't pull his shit. Every leader needed help.
Earp was it.
They could easily rise up quietly and become a presence well known to the land here. Sahiran blood was pure, the rest were just pools of imperfect beings.
(Tough shit Melonii jk love you all <3)

He chuckled softly, "Damn straight, bro. You saved yourself there."
They couldn't have the Chosen One having unholy offspring; it would make him look weak.
Earp glanced back the way he'd come, then nodded. He remembered the way well enough.
He turned without another word, leading his cousin to the outside world.