Bramblepoint I wanna hear you scream
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem had been a great tracker when it came to her sibling. She caught her scent in the forest up ahead of them and she looked to @Vengeance. “If she runs I can catch her. Your welcome to give chase or wait. I’ll bring her to you if you choose the latter.” With that she trekked forward and her nose caught the scent of her sisters betrayal. 

Their was movement in the forest she could hear the rustling of the leaves. “I know your there.” She stated. “I will find you.” Now where was she.
”Common” "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
67°, currently it is clear and set at night during a crescent moon. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, Bramblepoint

Padding forward, each step was slow but long, eating up the earth beneath him like a ravenous monster, hungry for more, an ever search for something that he did not know what. Following Serem, Vengeance remained quiet as she spoke of her plan to catch her prey. With a slight nod, he allowed her to continue to lead this hunt. He would wait for her capture, for an opening in which he would be more than useful than look around for a ghost he did not know of their existence. 

As Serem went forward, he was close behind... eyes focused on her while audits alert for anything else around...
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She kept at a swift steady pace and her eyes lit up when she saw the white of her sisters fur. Immediately Serem sprinted forward after her as she closed in serem lunged at Nakara resulting in a quick tackle to the ground and she clenched her jaws into the scruff of Nakara’s neck drawing first blood; dragging her first and then throwing her towards Vengeance. Nakara managed to get her footing and stand up but there was no escape. She was now in between the both of them. ”You should of used a stronger poison.” Yet what seemed to thwart her was the fact that her sister knew of poisons to begin with, she was always the nurturing type. 

Nakara looked back and forth to both of them and the female could see the fear in her sisters eyes and it should of made serem feel sorry for her but it didn’t. “I had no choice. He said he’d kill me.” To say the least serem was interested in what she had to say. “Honey you were dead no matter what you chose and deep down you knew that.” Serem stated as she glanced over at Vengeance briefly then back at her sorry excuse for a sister. “Who said it. So I know who to go after next.” For a brief moment she thought maybe it was Nikan or the young wolf she’d brought to him from Blackfeather. “Nightfire sent me.” 

Serem was only slightly shaken by the sound of his name but she hid it well. “Bullshit he’s dead.” If this was her attempt to free herself from her fate she was sorely mistaken and all she could do was shake her head and it only fueled her rage as her jaws connected with Nakara’s face and threw her face into the dirt. The taste of her sisters flesh invigorated her senses. “You chose the wrong side.” She heard the whine that came from her sister and looked at Vengeance  “Your turn if you wish.”
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Again! Sorry for the wait! I made sure this was the first one I replied to in a spree today!

Following Serem, the earthly leviathan remained silent. She sprang forward, attacking who he could only guess was her sister, the target of this little escapade of theirs. Never slowing or speeding up his pace, he closed the distance just enough to watch and listen to the exchange between the littermates, picking out certain details as they spoke.  

It seems that the little raven girl was deeply buried in familial shit. Although Vengeance didn't have any kinship to any of the followers he had gathered, should she ask, he was certain that any bored members, including himself, would enjoy having something to do - to help her with this little issue. Just as they were doing today. Is there going to be further problems after her? He inquired, curious to see what would follow Serem should she continue to be a loyal pledgeling. 

Just as his turn arose, Vengeance would take his time. Stepping forward, he pressed down on the dove's back, threatening to break her spine and choke out the air from her lungs with his sheer weight. He only placed enough to cause severe discomfort, but nothing else just yet. Did you get all the information you need from her before we continue?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked at Vengeance briefly as he asked if any problems would ensue after Nakara. “That I cannot be certain but if it does I’ll just kill him again.” She said simply as she looked down at Nakara who was squirming under him trying to escape but it was no use. She was too weak it seemed but not too weak to speak. “I’m sorry...” She said softly and Serem could only shake her head. “Oh you will be.” She looked back to vengeance and nodded her head. “I need no more from her only her death.”
”Common” "Spanish"
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Torture, violence and possible gore in upcoming posts

Only death. The words rang true in his ears, causing a chain reaction of pure bloodlust. His weight bore down on the smaller woman beneath him, crushing her under his weight but not quite enough to kill - but certainly to turn discomfort into absolute agony

Saliva pooled onto his tongue, seeping from between his teeth, down his chin and onto the prey below. The sick slime staining her alabaster pelt and in a flash, he snapped at her ear, gripping it tightly in his fangs and with a quick motion, tore the bloody thing right off her head

As you wish. "I want her to suffer." Those words came back into mind, reminding him of what Serem wanted to do to this woman. 

As of now, she was his toy. He left enough space for Serem to chime in if she wished, or at least to watch if she was that kind of person. But he would ensure that she would get what she wanted, a slow, torturous death; his to test how far her body would take her before the pain takes her consciousness.

He continued to press down on her back, ear hanging from his lips, he wanted to hear her scream.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem watched as the brute went to work and began torturing her. She saw as he ripped her sisters ear from her skull, her white coat now stained with the crimson fluid from her body and Serem soaked in the smell of her kind blood as well as the sound of her sisters screams. It was as if the female had no remorse for what was being done to her family her body and mind filled with the sweet sound of revenge and anguish. 

Nakara whimpered and begged for the pain to stop. “Please.” She pleaded with her sister to make it stop almost as if she wished to strike pity in Serems dark heart. “This is what you deserve, you will receive no pity from me.” Serem lunged at her sister cutting open her side with a gash from her teeth that reached her flank and Nakara screamed out in pain.
”Common” "Spanish"
21 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her ear was now missing and now the one she called sister had lashed out onto her side ultimately cutting her open and the female could feel the blood leaving her body as she groggily looked at them both pleading for mercy but her body began to shut down as her mind took over leaving her unconscious.

Serem looked at Nakara and her stomach stopped moving which meant her heart had stopped and she looked at Vengeance. “I believe we’re done here.” She stated simply. Unless he was to do more to her “corpse” she wouldn’t stop him. “If there is anything I can ever repay you for this let me know.” If they were done she’d leave Nakara to rot and head back to the woods.
Second half is Serem feel free to archive! After your post! Thank you :)
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sorry for such the wait on this closing post! It’s done now <3

Serem’s cold, uncaring reaction to her sister’s disfigurement didn’t go unotted. She was perfect for the little group he had been creating, not a wink or even a head turn away from the morbidity and instead had joined in on all the fun. Still with the ear hanging from his lips, head turned to the white damsel, only his eyes flickered into Serem’s direction to acknowledge that she had gotten what she wanted and was ready to depart. 

With a nod, he turned to leave the now one eared woman to die. They were now on their way home, Vengeance now knowing a little more about his little black companion. She was interesting to say the least - maybe eventually he would learn more about her in time, more so than just a little loyal member who would do as he said.