Hushed Willows I have arrived!
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
For @Sunny, but AW, too!

It was late afternoon when Steph finally found the borders of Elysium. She had almost passed it, going more north then she should have, but thankfully was close enough to catch a faint scent of the pack. Tail wagging, she paused several yards from the border, making sure her stance was respectful. She was a visitor here, and she didn't want to cause a rift in the alliance between the packs.

Tilting her head back, Steph howled for Sunny, and then prepared to wait. Her eyes and ears were alert, however, knowing anyone might respond to her call. She hoped it was him, though. She had thought of nothing more than seeing him, not any of the eligible bachelors that Elysium might have to offer. It had taken her days to figure out what her problem was. And then she realized she had feelings for Sunny. She wasn't sure how deep they ran, or how strong they were, but she was certainly interested in finding out. But, she had already decided not to tell him. He was going through a lot, with the loss of his mate, and she didn't want to put any pressure on him.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It hadn't been long since he had heard from her but he knew he had thought of her more than was normal. It had brought some guilt and he had hidden it by focusing  on @Minnow, @Aeryn and @Valiant more than he ever had before. He found that tending him soothed the guilt even though he fell asleep mildly disappointed that Steph hadn't came. He didn't quite relate it to love for he had known Aliac more deeply and he loved even her faults, for now he was okay with acknowledging that he was attracted to Steph both physically and emotionally. The only thing he worried about was how his children would take him growing close to another woman, or for the moment simply trying to....

He had gone to sleep rather early, having let the kids go off to play trusting them to stay in the territory. As he dozed the call woke him up but he drowsily thought it was a dream. It took him a moment to realise it hadn't been and he stumbled to his paws and quickly made for the borders. He had a dopey smile on his maw, tail wagging as he spotted her "Hey Steph! I was wondering when-" he stumbled and hesitated wondering if he would come across as to desperate. He ducked his head and cleared his throat his smile turning sheepish and slightly teasing "When um..you were gonna come check out our bachelors" he said in a softer way ears shifting nervously. He studied her and his heart hammered inside his chest tail still twitching happily at his heels.

omfg he wrote big feels
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her expression was tensed, but hopefully. However, when Sunny came into view, it changed easily into excitement, her smile spreading wide and her tail wagging, eager to greet him. She could help but laugh in happiness as he drew near. His words faltered, though she wasn't sure why. Oh, the bachelors. If you have any, she said. Was he eligible? Probably not. Either way, I'll get to spend some time with you, she said with a smile. 

Was that too pushy? Maybe he was too busy to spend time with her. She hoped not, though. She had traveled all this way, and she really wasn't interested in spending time with anyone else. But, should she tell him that? No, better not right now.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny almost swooned as her laughter registered and he regretted mentioning the Bachelors though he knew that was what she was really doing right? The thought sobered him but the smile she wore softened his resolve to give himself time and as she said she was just happy to spend time with him his breath caught a bit and he cleared his throat "You can do whatever you want with your time here, I am just happy to see you. I haven't been able to relax much since Aliac's passing" he stated nervously and moved closer, turning so he stood at her side a respectful distance away and turned to look at her "Would you like the grand tour?" he asked her, his gaze meeting hers.

545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She nodded understandingly when Sunny admitted he hadn't had much time to relax since the death of his mate. Well, definitely don't add any more stress on my behalf. You do what you gotta do, and I'll float around here, she said with a smile. Being Alpha, she knew he would have certain things that required his attention, and she didn't expect him to be by her side the entire time she was here. It would be nice, though!

Her tail wagged as he moved closer, and she closed the distance between their bodies. She attempted to give his shoulder a playful nudge and flashed a smile at him. Her own heartbeat quickened at the touch, and she had to take a deep breath to get the rate back down. Excitedly, she nodded, I'd love it! She wanted to see what life was like in Elysium.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He felt a pang in his heart when she thought he had meant he wanted to relax and when she bumped his shoulder his heart beat harder and something quick darkened his gaze, a heated sort of dark before he glanced away with a quick smile and bumped her back "I don't think I'll be relaxing much when you're here" he said, daring to flirt before beginning to walk her inside the territory toward the dens "the dens are all in the center, we're all a close knit type group. We help one another as much as possible" he began to try and distract her incase he offended her and smiled as the first of the willows showed.

545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm not that much of a pain! She laughed, not realizing that Sunny was flirting. Steph had never flirted before, and wouldn't know it if it was bison that rammed into her and sent her flying, She had a couple of crushes in her past, but she was just a pup, and even as an adult, she didn't understand that it was a crush. She just knew she had strong feelings. But, they had been adults, and obviously out of her reach. 

She matched his speed and walked alongside him as he explained where the dens were. Not much different than Easthollow it seemed. Her eyes took in the trees, unseen to Steph before now. Wow, those are beautiful, she said, awe in her voice. Their branches swayed as a light breeze flew through, and Steph watched in amazement. Easthollow didn't have trees like those!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He stared and internally screamed with awkward hormonal panic, his social anxiety causing a serious internal battle before he shook his head giving a soft laugh  "No of course not. I just meant I enjoy spending time with you" he explained as she matched his pace. He took in her expression as they watched the trees blow slowly and his expression softened "Sometimes when it's real quiet the breeze sounds like gentle whispers. It's really peaceful....or spooky depending on how you feel about it" he smiled jokingly and began to walk through them, letting the long willow branches brush over his back.