Lake Rodney Everyone is a book of blood
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 

Why was he so hyperfocused on a man who he never met? Why leave his mother, his sweet, gentle mother? Because he wanted to know the man who he was certain was the cause of the illness in his mind and the sick curse that was his need for blood. The madness urged him to find Vengeance and make him aware of the spawn he had sired to an innocent woman. One day he would return to his mother but for now his purpose was to know his lineage. 

It had been hot that day and he spent the majority of it lounging by the lakeside and biting flies away from his ass. He was tired and exhausted and he hadn't fed in days. As the sun began to set he strode into the shallow water and let the coolness soak into his fur before wading and staring into the depth, focusing on the shadows that began to swim tauntingly closer to his paws. As one dared to get even closer he lunged and grabbed it behind its head, holding tight as he carried it to shore and set to crunching through the scales as it thrashed wildly until it died. He licked his lips bored and set to eating it, growling softly as he still felt unsatisfied.
New Threads: closed
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
73°, currently it is overcast and set during evening. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, Lake Rodney | ooc notes: thank you for starting the threads!! AND ADOPTING HIM!

Getting to know his soon to be lands was tedious, the twists and turns of the new location were tiring to memorize, but necessary. Soon he would be able to lounge about, enjoying this claim along with the followers who saught the same as he. A place to stay while they roamed as predators to do their own thing under the name of a fierce group.

Following the river that cut the woods in half, Vengeance soon found his way to the lake. Where the misty river broke into the bright beautiful lake that resided next door. A fantastic hunting ground should anyone decide to hunt more than what was offered within Nightwalker claim. Lush with life, it pleased him.

Slowly his gaze washed over the lake, and then onto the shore next to him, where he laid eyes on a strange creature with white fur and black rings. Eating a fish with gusto as the growls rolled from his lips with every bite. What a curious beast it was... For such a lovely treat as a fish, it certainly didn't seem to satisfy.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It took him a moment to realise through his cloud of increasing frustration that there was another presence. He slowly looked up only with his odd eyes and stared at the man expectantly, tongue swiping across his black  lips to clean them of the specks of fish gore that messied them.  "Is there something I can do for you?" he asked with enough snark in his friendly tone to make it evident he was feeling antisocial and would be no fun to talk to. Calculatingly he studied the man and in a smooth movement sat up to properly face the other presence. He had bee taught to always show his confidence in the face of a stranger while maintaining a good face. He had nearly mastered the first but showing a good face was often hard looking as he did and also needing to feed of the blood of others to survive.  He always had to move and his sweet dear mother had always come with him....until now.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You do not look satisfied by that fish. Slowly he spoke, enunciating every word carefully as ruby eyes bore into those of the strangely coloured boy. The thought that this one might be a spawn of his own didn't cross his mind. The man hadn't seen any of the bastards litters he had fathered, nothing but flings in the past with no interest in raising little hellspawn - mostly due to not meeting a woman worthy of giving him a litter with which he could imprint on.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
"Hardly" he agreed but nonetheless crunched through the scales and licked the flaky meat away from the think sharp bones, looking like he was growing more displeased by the second. The fact that this man commented on the clearly disgusted expression on his face showed that there was to be a lack of social graces in this conversation and so he flicked his gaze to meet the other's for a small moment before he tore them away again to avoid making offense "This is a stretch of a question but you're the first to stop and talk to me. Have you heard of a man named Vengeance?" he figured the stranger hadn't approached to simply comment on his food and since he hadn't wanted or started the conversation, he figured he may as well point it in a direction that could prove useful.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The following amused the chocolate-coated man. Perhaps to anyone else, it would be a simple question to answer, one without needed much more than just a simple introduction; but to Vengeance, he wanted to play a little. Perhaps. He kept a straight face, ruby eyes wandering deeper into the dual tones of the panda faced boy. What does he look like? Curious to see what this one knew of him, he kept the conversation off of him, and onto this new, phantom, Vengeance; as if this individual was someone other than the Warlord himself. 

Most curious of all, why was this boy searching for him to begin with. Vengeance couldn't put a paw on who it was, who it could be and why they might be here. It was strange to him. He never forgot a face, or a scent... perhaps a name here or there, but those were simply semantics.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The question was one he knew would normally be answered quickly. This was what brought suspicion to his mind as the stranger gave a "perhaps" and then asked what they looked like. He tried to recall if his mother ever really told him what his father looked like, searching his memory for a few silent minutes as his eyes trailed suspiciously over this brute. 

"He had these eyes...these red eyes that spoke of hidden horrors" 

His gaze caught the gleaming red and he narrowed his eyes "Yeah...red eyes. Big guy" he said sounding distracted as he continued thinking, back on conversations with his mother when he was much younger. She had once said that once she got past the smell of him, he was the most intriguing man she had ever spent a night with. This guy had a smell to him, a strong one that Abaddon hadn't even given much thought to based off of the fact that he had taken to rolling in corpses to hide his own scent back home. "Said he stank to high heaven. Kinda like you" he said, tone cutting like a knife as he rose up to sit staring intently at this man. "Well if you do know him, tell him his bastard spawn is out looking for him" his tone turned casual as he stood, turning around and beginning to walk off while focusing behind him still mulling over the suspicion nagging at him. It was then that he recalled the color of his father's fur, his mother had told him and he had just forgotten. He stopped and his fur rose along his spine as a wave of annoyance got his blood rushing. The asshole had been messing with him, the whole time! 

Abruptly he chuckled and then turned around, eyes gleaming with dark humor "Vengeance. Right? This has to be fate. I expected to look for Years" he said and smiled, the expression not filled with much warmth at all. He now seemed wary, muscles tense and ears flicking occasionally instead of the way he had sat at ease moments before.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Patiently he waited, waited to see what the boy would say, what he was told if he was told anything at all about the man he was searching for. He had come into contact with many individuals in his travels, past, and present. Many of which had come and gone. Different sides of him seen by different individuals but the idea was all the same. He was a monster, and he was either the monster that would consume and wreak havoc to all you loved and knew - or the one who would assist in your own conquest no matter the task. 

So which side of the same coin did this boy hear of. 

He watched everything, the small realizations, the suspicion that crawled along the boy's face, so close to a conclusion and yet he hadn't grasped it just yet. Should I see him, I'll pass that message along. He kept a straight face, not allowing himself to ruin all the fun just yet by sending out a visual clue of amusement. 

The boy turned his back, and Vengeance was mildly disappointed for a split second. The boy was dense, deciding that the one who spoke to him was of no use and that he should be on his way to keep looking elsewhere - even if the target he was seeking was right in front of his face this whole time. But then he stopped, the fur along his back rose and - there it is. 

Amused, he grinned. The one and only. He finally stopped the charade, as short-lived as it was, there was no need to continue lying. The boy knew enough and the clues he had vocalized were indeed the Rache that stood before him - very few had the same coat and eye color, the same stench, and size; it was too unique. Why are you looking for me. Now he was onto a new thought. This boy said he was his son, the bastard spawn - so what did he want.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Once he had made it known that he had figured his father's charade out, the game was dropped and Abaddon watched as his father grinned seeming to be proud of the fact. He flicked an ear dismissively as if he had already decided his father was nothing special but made no comment, eyes dulling as his expression slowly changed to one of boredom. It was only the fact that he was asked why he was here that made him decide to further the conversation "I want to know the man who made me. I don't want a father. I am here to study...to learn and if possible, offer whatever use I have" he spoke honestly and swept his tongue across his lips. He was hungry...the thought nagged at the back of his mind and he pushed it aside, shivering and closing his eyes briefly and reopening them as images of his fangs sinking into flesh caused his stomach to rumble.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good. I don't plan on being a father to a bastard I have left behind long ago. His grin faded, face falling into a stern glare as he eyed the white wolf. He was absolute in his decision. One night stands were in the past and he had no intentions of owning up to the past offspring that he had not planned nor wanted. Brood that had come with a spur of the moment, a moment of passion and nothing else. 

If you wish to learn, observe I am forming a pack over in the Haunted Woods. If you wish, you can follow and do as you please within a reasonable distance. That is my offer. Not quite the father of the year, but of this boy wanted to get to know the man who had created him genetically, what better way than to follow in the shadows and live in the same lands. Though he would not be crushed if he chose not to follow, to go to a different pack - it was his decision after all.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His eye twinged at the term bastard. It was different somehow, falling from his sire's lips but the only reason it stung was he considered it disrespectful. Despite the small flare of annoyance he kept a cool disposition, having expected and wanted nothing else but a cool regard. He wasn't here for bonding or fathering lessons, he was here to discover another part of himself...he couldn't give a single damn less what the man thought of him. He considered the offer for a moment and then shrugged "A more than reasonable offer and one I accept. Though please...it's Abaddon, not Bastard" he said firmly, eyes flashing on the term. For a moment he wondered how it would be taken if he told whoever followed Vengeance that he had come from their leader's testicles, if he spread the word that he was related. His lips twitched as he figured it'd simply be denied and he brushed the thought away thinking that either way he wasn't impressed by his sire and wouldn't ruin his own name by claiming relation...for now. He stood up abruptly and turned to move off, the need to feed pulling him away to hunt "I'll find my own way...if you would kindly tell me which direction from here to go" he made one last request and paused, only to leave when a response was given.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Very well, Abaddon. The name resonated, such a strange thing, it was a name that he enjoyed - had his mother tried to keep a semblance, a naming pattern between Vengeance and the son he didn't bother to stick around and wait for? But that doesn't change what you are. Though he was interested in seeing what kind of boy Abaddon was, he wasn't about to see him any different until then.

Follow the river from which I came. He nodded behind him, beginning his path forward, around the lake, opposing the side that Abaddon had stood uppon (on his way over to Firefly and eventually meeting Hydra). A forest of mist, that's where we reside. With that said, the man was off. With no mission in mind, he was searching for possibly more followers, to spread their mission maybe should he meet someone of interest. Should he see this "son" there, they will learn more about one another then. 
We can end it here if you'd like! Feel free to add Abaddon as a pledge! He can do as he likes, and once we get enough threads/members, I'll call everyone to a meeting to make the pack official!