Hushed Willows the truth is stranger than my own worst dreams
70 Posts
Ooc —
to help and to heal. that is her duty, and has always been. and in the past year she has been content - in her work, her wanderings. and yet, she longs now for a place to settle, if only for a time. a place she may extend careful roots perhaps, and still make use of her gifts, and so she had been drawn here. she pauses on the border, closing her eyes a moment and listening to the gentle sway of the willows, the whispers that draw her here. in the moment, she is confident, sure, that this is the right place - and so she calls on @Sunny, and any other denizens that may greet her.

she blinks open her gaze, allowing it to drift openly among the willows, and waits.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
They had been getting so many calls lately, their members shooting up and life thriving that when he heard another one he simply smiled and made his steady way toward the borders. He spotted the she wolf and greeted her with the usual friendly smile "Welcome, I'm Sunny, What brings you to Elysium?" the words rolled naturally off of his tongue and for the first time he felt truly proud to be the Satori of Elysium.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

70 Posts
Ooc —
a man arrived, bearing a mantle of stormcloud grey and long-faded scars. she dipped her muzzle carefully, moving to speak a moment later. "my name is Thelxiope, healer, seer. I wish to join you." she does not introduce herself as witch, not anymore - she finds the term to turn to poison in the mouths of some, and so decides to let it fade from her vocabulary but not her mind. she glances once more to his face - it is open, glad, and perhaps proud. she has known him for only a moment, but she does not think he harbors any ill intent within. 
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His kind eyes took in the dainty silver woman, brightening at the news of a healer. Olive knew medicine but she was always so busy tending to her children and to her wife plus he figured having another healer around to help would be a good thing. She introduced herself as Thelxiope and he politely inclined his chin "It is nice to meet you, I am Sunny. One of our members Olive knows medicine I believe but I'm sure she'd love the help. Why don't you come in and I'll show you around?" he offered stepping away from the borders to allow her to step over.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

70 Posts
Ooc —
she smiles gentle, glad at the ease of their interaction but expecting it; the universe had led her here, after all. "wherever my skills may be of use; I offer them gladly." she returns his motion with a dip of her own muzzle, stepping lightly into the willows after him. for a moment, she stills and listens to the gentle sway of the leaves; this, she knows, is right. small smile touches her muzzle as she moves after him, offering a "thank you, Sunny," as she accepts his offer of a tour gladly.