Hushed Willows I'd spend half the night makng lemonade
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
when the pair had reached two months of age, she'd thought them ready for the journey to see their uncle and cousins. they were large enough to make the trip, but small enough still for her to carry them should they tire. it had taken much of the day, considerably longer than should she have gone alone, but she had not been away from the territory since their birth and so appreciated the chance to stray. 

she'd explained the rules to them beforehand - they could stray, but must not leave the willows. those trees came into sight now, and she pointed them out to her children, small smile etched onto her muzzle. straightening, she calls then for @Sunny, voice stong as it rings through the open air, no trace of the pain and desolation she'd suffered two months prior. 
also tagging @Brook and @Stone!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His spirits were soaring high and his kids were feeling better, or at least he thought they were. When Dawn called to him his heart raced and he called to @Aeryn @Valiant and then for @Minnow wherever she was wandering and headed for the borders. When he arrived the first to grab his eyes were the children, his Niece and Nephew who were at his sister's side. He smiled warmly, features softening and looked to Dawn "Hey Dawn, I'm happy to see you. Make yourself comfortable" he said skipping the formalities and just inviting her to come in for a while. His tail wagged slowly as he looked at the kids, slightly lowering himself so he wasn't towering over them "Hi guys, I'm Sunny" he said unsure if they knew of him and glancing at Dawn curiously.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she moved forward to embrace her brother, smile broadening. "how are you, Sunny? I've missed you." she beckons her children closer. "Sunny's your uncle. and these are your cousins - kind of like more brothers and sisters." she explains, and though Stone looks somewhat uncomfortable, his tail begins a slow wag that has her plant a kiss on his crown. she watches them lightly, though her gaze returns to rest on Sunny eventually. she's eager to know how he's been, in their time apart - his children certainly seem to have grown quickly.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young pup had been looking for butterflies when she heard something and raced over to see who or what it was. First she saw her dad and she wagged her tail as she approached him. When she did, Minnow noticed another and two other pups and grew confused as she looked up at her dad.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I'm going to say that when they went to Swiftcurrent they didnt stay longer than a day since Dawn was with the pups. So all the details of Aliac's death could be either known or unknown depending on if you want to say Aditya told Dawn <3

He stepped into the embrace, wrapping his neck over the back of hers and letting her scent flow over him. To him his sister always brought the sensation of home and the warmth that flooded him was welcome. As he stepped back he gave her a steady smile, the sadness that once lay deep in his expression faded enough to tell that he was living every day happier than the last time they had seen one another. He listened intently as she explained his relation to her two children and his own tail wagged slowly at his hocks as his gaze drifted for a moment to his neice and Nephew before back to Dawn "I've been better, I lead Elysium alone now though one other has been very helpful lately. How are you?" he asked curiously and then turned as he heard Minnow's arrival. He wasn't surprised to see that she was the first to arrive, she always seemed keen to follow him when he was meeting folks at the borders. He caught her questioning gaze and smiled softly "This is your Aunt Dawn, you met her here once before when you were alot smaller and these are her kids, your cousins" he introduced her again and then glanced to Dawn "Will you be staying a while? We have a lot to catch up on" he hoped she would stay at least a day but he wasnt sure if this had been her destination or just a stop on the way to wherever.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She is surprised to learn that Sunny has stepped up, alone - in their youth, she'd never have thought it possible. But she's glad for him, and offers a grin. At his question, she answers after a moment of thought; "one, two days at the most. I want my children to know their family." she watches as the children interact with a grin, and turns back to Sunny. They move deeper into the territory, and begin to share stories and news of the months past. There's a lightness in her chest, and she knows in an instant it is happiness - for the first time in a year, surrounded by her family, she feels pure, unabashed joy. She ought to have learned not to trust in it, but the thought is far from her mind as she focusses on the moment unfolding.