Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Thelxiope 

After few days spent along the coast Wraen was finally able to put her worries to rest. No sign of Kiwi or her friend. She realized that Teekon Wilds was a very big place and that chances of running into the girl again were rather slim, but she had some comfort in knowing that "the mountain" she had been talking about was nowhere near the hinterlands. They would simply have to be cautious as Elwood had advised her. Nothing else much she could do. 

Though she had begun her morning with a lucky hunt, she still did not want to miss the opportunity of scavenging through the stuff the ocean waves had brought to the shores. There among sea-weeds, wood, empty shells and random trash were small fish, clams and occasional crabs hidden. And though one of the latter pinched her in the nose, when she tried to remove it from it's hiding place, it amused her more than discouraged to continue her search.
70 Posts
Ooc —
her coat is still wet with sea-water as she walks the beach, searching among the piles of kelp and algae for the treasures she knows will reveal themselves to the patient. most recently, a sluggish crab that she made quick work of, and now served to sate the ever-present hunger. 

she's not alone on the beach - further along, moves another female, heading in the opposite direction as she. it takes only a moment of observation to notice that they are alike in their quest. as she draws near, she slows and blinks towards the woman, light greeting on her lips. "how goes your search, sister?" 
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen was a little startled by the familiar way the other adressed and there was a moment, where she wondered, whether she was in any way related to this otherwise foreign she-wolf. But nothing in the body language of the other spoke of ill intent, just a friendly curiousity, which made her reply with a smile and a wag of tail. 

"Fortune favours the brave and diligent," she replied. "Though I can't say that the amount of effort put in my search equals the prize. It is entertaining, nonetheless."

She spoke with the lady for a while and then returned home.