Snowforest Taiga that you'd never break the chain
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
she'd howled her leave from the borders that morning, after explaining to her daughters exactly why they were being left behind, and to obey the other mothers. she trusted them well enough to leave for a day or two, and the situation required it; their ranks were slim. she'd rather they be without her a day or two than be without the support of a pack, and so said her goodbyes and headed north. 

she'd made quick work of the land between here and the Taiga, planning to make her way down south slowly, gathering recruits as she did. she didn't want to return alone, but would not leave her daughters for more than three days, at most. 

she adopted a slower trot as the skies above opened and light rain began to fall, considering it a signal that she'd covered enough ground north. she'd eaten well before leaving, and so was content to roam the small copse relatively aimlessly, pausing now and again to nose at some thing of interest.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Having left her siblings to explore and get some peace and quiet, Novae wasn't sure if she wanted to hunt first or seek out places where most likely herbs would be growing. Thinking on it, she wasn't hungry yet. So she casually walked about seeking out good places where she might come back to later with priest to show what she found. Still learning, she didn't want to pick up anything without first double checking with priest that it wasn't harmful. So she didn't want to risk trying to bring anything back.

The mottled wolf stopped abruptly and looked up as it begun to lightly shower.  "Alot of rain lately..." she muttered to herself. Novae shrugged and continued onwards. She didn't mind the rain. It was relaxing. Plus the smell during and after the rainfall was refreshing.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

"Idnu zo vezra sulig tave Zarchas," he barked from behind her, too on the lookout for both herbs and any straggling Sahiras that might be looking for their lifeline through the wilderness of Teekon. He and Novae were on the mission of branching out mainly, exploring the nooks and crannies that might hide edible valuables that could save a life, one day. He had a keener eye for those than his cousin did, but not every master was mastered until there was nothing else to be learned. Sometimes, he nodded to himself, the pupil would show him a thing or two. He was still young; and though he was the Chosen, he wouldn't allow himself to be goaded into arrogance. Too smart for that shit. 

"Thinking some evergreen might be useful for a bit more than scent- gone have to bring some back if we got room for it." His indigo sapphires roamed the treelines behind his cousin, hoping the rain wouldn't come too soon through their adventure.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
she heard the guttural language first - indecipherable to her ears, and yet sounding similar to the one Maegi used when she preyed. it was enough to pique her interest, though not without caution - if it was that same language, the wolf speaking it may pose a threat. 

not one, but two - as she emerged from betwixt a pair of evergreens, her gaze fell first on the mottled woman and then the man behind her. she chuffed a greeting, pausing where she stood, though her attention fell first on the male. the voice had been masculine, after all. "what language were you speaking?" came her question, sharp gaze fixed on him yet aware still of the woman.

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
"Zo vezra sulig tave zarchas kait?" A sign from the ancients how? she asked curiously. Her question had to wait on being answered as Novae's ears swiveled towards the sound of Cass chuff. The dark wolf's question took Novae by surprise. This was the first time Novae heard a wolf outside the Sahira family ask what language they were speaking. Her acid green gaze looked away from her to Priest seriously. "I think I got my answer." 
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

The Ancients always had a way of ensuring their signs were heeded. And without much more prompt, the sign became clear, or rather, dark, as an ebony wolfess made her way into their presence. Before Priest could even manage to form the first thought on the woman, she delivered a question that confirmed she was in fact, not a Sahira. 

He naturally stood beside his cousin, a polite gentleman who hid his gangsta until whoever drew the first warning. "It's a Family ordeal. Our home language." He didn't want to let others in on their family business. It could risk their lives should anyone get too close. Especially against someone who seemed naive, like Novae. He didn't want to risk her getting too far now that strangers lurked about. A light dip of crown gave a somewhat consistent greeting to the woman after his punctual response. "Name's Priest. Newcomers, here." If Novae wanted to introduce herself, she was free to do so; he simply gave her her own choice rather than take it away from her. 
And I took red pills...

v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
not daedric, then. she considered the pair a moment longer before moving forward, uncoiling herself from the shadows the conifers offered sinuously. they were not recruits - they had not just each other, but a "family", and she had little hope of luring them south. but they were intriguing, she decided, and worth some of her time. 

"cassiopeia," comes her introduction, gaze flickering to the woman before returning to the male. he seems the leader, here, or at least the one that's offered her the most information thus far. "you are settling here?" if the answer is a positive, she will assume they are the kind who wish to live undisturbed - most packs cluster to the south, where the living tends to be easier.

35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae was friendly to most passerby's, but she did tend to keep certain things to herself. Especially when it came to the Sahiras family history. She didn't mind Priest doing the majority of talking. The mottled wolf sometimes felt herself at a loss for words when questioned in fear of accidently slipping private information. The last thing she needed was a fight with her cousin and other family members. Her acid green gaze noticed the look Priest gave her and stared back at Cass. She nodded her head back in greeting. "I'm Novae." She replied calmly. 

Cassiopeia appeared to be friendly, and maybe a little too curious as well for her taste. Looking back at priest, she gave him a silent look for him to answer any questions Cass had. Novae preferred sitting by and observing the conversation...while trying to figure out Casseopiea's interest in their family.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He was surprised partially by Novae wanting him to do all of the talking; but then again, what else were the Chosen for? Other than being the primary baby maker for their Celestial pack and the go-to for decision making. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to get as many experiences outside of the home as he could; this was one of them. “Depending on how things turn out, we might. Not sure yet.“ He wished @Hum would have stayed with them so he could ask her to commune with the Ancients to see whether they willed this happening or not, but the Divine sister of his was probably long gone by now. More than likely being bedded by Vehem. 
His left ear flicked, and he smoothly swiveled back, pretending it was a fly that bothered him and not his rising irritation at his foul sibling. “Exploring?” He asked in hopes of maybe drawing out some conversation from the woman, rather than offering anything on his end. But who was to say the woman wasn’t equally as guarded as they? 

Indigo sapphires stayed upon the face while his peripherals roved over her pelt. Some slight deep amethyst lie in the scattered allure of her pelt, verifying she was of another family. Standing next to his chimeric cousin, he watched as she too analyzed the woman. Seems she was smarter than he foolishly admitted on her.

And I took red pills...