Haunted Wood If your a freak like me raise your hand
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
@Vanity for whenever you have time!

In the days that happened after the death of her sister she had been acting in a bit of a spiral. If wolves could get drunk she probably would of been by now. 

She he had gotten into a fight with that weird looking male and failed but that only meant that she had major things to work on and she had to train harder get better at her fighting. Yet the female knew she had to let her neck wound heal.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman wandered through the woods, mapping it easily. She bounced easily through the sections of woodland, making sure her and Rokig had a good den space. She'd gladly done his bidding when he needed, she had a forest and was happy he was with her. 
All she hoped was that their relationship wasn't loveless. Even if it were, she could pray on someone else.

The thoughts of her lover were whipped from her mind as a dark sylph strolled by her. She looked like she needed poppies for the pain and the high. But Vanity didn't carry them with her, though she might start to to cheer everyone up.
"You look like you've been shit on monja." She grinned, trotting up beside her packmate. She was sure she was, reeking of Venny (Her pet name for Vengeance.) 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female had the scent of the other male she had sparred with only a few moments before as well as vengeance was on her coat. She looked to the female who she should now consider her packmate. “I guess you could say that. I am Serem and you are?” She asked simply as she clung to the word spoken last of a different language one she was familiar with to a point.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Vanity."
She replied with a small smile. She wondered how long the woman had been here for and who inflicted the wounds on her. Was it Venny? He spoke of cruelty but he didn't seem to be the sort to damage a needed packmate like this.

"Who did that then, eh?" 
Asking was better than guessing, should she get it wrong. Perhaps there'd be an interesting story behind it that they could bond over.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female seemed okay enough and Serem thought back to the day that it happened and let out a small sigh. “Some male thought he could try and take advantage of me. Which turned into a fight afterwards.” She didn’t state who won or who lost cause in truth it didn’t really matter much; all that did was that she got away and the man didn’t get what he wanted.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The hispanic laughed, tipping her head back. As much as she liked to take advantage of men, she wasn't too keen on letting them play with her. She bumped her shoulder lightly against Serem's, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek in an act of praise.
"Good on yah." She grinned, her hip now joining against the woman, much as she did with Vegas.

Her eyes cast about. The woman was beautiful, Vanity gave her that, but was in no state for the games she liked to play with her women. Besides, Rokig had to think she was his. That reminded her, she should go treat him tonight. Especially with her good spirits.
"I'm proud of you. Stick up for yourself, damn men." She gave her a devilish grin that was only accented by her ruby eyes, "What you think of Venny though?" She wanted to know who she could toy with and who were off-limits.
If they had a thing going, Vanity would gladly try to take Serem alone -- perhaps even have the chocolate brute join them. That would be fun. If not, she could toy with both of them, and have Rokig in her strings. 
Ah, the possibilities.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave another smile to the woman as she felt her bump up against her side. “I suppose so but in truth the male was on the creepy side in appearance.” She tried remembering back he was a strange looking wolf. She then mention Vengeance and she was a bit confused. “On a relationship level, he doesn’t seem to be the settling down type, could produce strong young that’s for sure but I don’t believe that man would get into anything long term.” Her however she wanted companionship and love in a mate above all else.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The vague but chilling description perplexed her. It was as if she could see the haggard, haunting face herself, even though he had not been described. Just her imagination from all the horrid, twisted creatures she'd met before.

Serem was straight to the point as if she could read exactly what Vanity wanted.
Perfect. Someone who would play hard, be cold, but will likely have a heart if the right strings were pulled. Almost like Rokig, but the seafarer was more impulsive than Venny seemed to be.
"You tried?" It sounded like she had and was brought to the woods with high hopes, but as time went on they became distant. At least that's how Vanity guessed it went. Either way, she wanted to know.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a soft chuckle at the woman’s inquisition. “Oh heavens no. The only thing we’ve done was fought. He was testing me to see if I was a good fit for the pack he’s building.” She often thought of flirting with the brute but deep down he reminded her of her father and that was not good at all. “Have you?” Might as well ask
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her insistent dismissal was good enough. She said no and now Vanity could hold that if she ever decided to say Vengeance was hers. She wasn't tested but supposed her words worked well enough for him. She should spar with him, get inside his head a bit.
"Of course he did," she mused quietly. Already thinking about them both. Alone, with her. It sent a tingle within her that made her wish to seek Rokig quicker.

The next question took her aback slightly but her composure held, "No." She wasn't going to reveal any plans to should that deter the dark sylph under her wing. Besides, she couldn't let Rokig get wind of her plans. He'd piss off back to the damned ocean if he did. No, he wasn't totally invested yet.
"Who else lives here?" She might as well ask so she'll know who to find and when.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She listened to the woman’s next question before she spoke. “So far I’ve only met two others. A female name Allison and a white male of whom never gave his name if i recall correctly. There are a few others that I’ve smelt in the territory but I have yet to meet them.” Serem stated simply hopefully that answered her question enough.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
White male, eh.
"If he was grumpy that was Rokig, my companion." She almost said lover, but that would give away too much of the game. To the outside world, he was her lover. Protector. Here, he was who she kept with and, when alone, they'd quietly make love. She quickly rolled her shoulders, getting jittery thinking of the man and how he was. Divine was how she could describe him.

"I'll be sure to go find them." She smirked, then tilted her head slightly. Strange of her to not be actively seeking them; unless that's what she was doing now. Ah, Vanity wanted to get a feel of everyone when alone. So her next call might be Vengeance -- he'd put her in the perfect mood to seek Rokig.
"I best be off then. I'm glad to have met you and I'll be sure to find you again," The woman winked, pressed another kiss to the woman's cheek and trotted away like she were just a figment of the imagination. 
If you want to carry on just yell at her, if not you can archive. We can ave another one whenever <3
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Thats fine. I’ll take another thread later.

She mentioned a companion and it seemed to be fitting to the other she had sparred with recently and as the female mentioned she would be taking her leave. Serem had no intention of stopping her. They would meet again eventually and the raven winked back into the trees from where she cane from without another word.
”Common” "Spanish"