Haunted Wood Apocalyptic
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 

Her mind was fucked up and she knew it, her morals were battling her right now; her anxiety was beating her up over her sisters reveal of her brother alive. Serem knew he would come after her eventually and she was glad she was in a pack full of mercenaries who seemed to enjoy bloodshed.

To take her mind off of those thoughts, the female went into the forest to seek out herbs for her neck wound that seemed intent to constantly open.
”Common” "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blood.....

He could smell it a mile away. It had his mouth watering, stomach growling and his mind thrown into chaos. It was all he could focus on, his paws dragged forward deeper into the tangle of the haunted wood. He spotted the tail end of a she wolf ahead of him and paused, hiding in deep shadow as he considered the way to go about it. He stepped out of the shadows and cleared his throat to make himself known "You plan on bleeding out inside the woods? It's already haunted according to name" he spoke smoothly as he came up beside her, eyes falling to the wound on her neck that glistened with slick blood. His stomach lurched and growled and he kept a straight face, the muscles in his jaw flexing just once quite subtly as he swallowed his saliva.
New Threads: closed
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The male seemed a bit on edge, he seemed to resemble the leader of the little band of mercenaries he gathered. “Well no of course that’s not the plan.” She said a matter of factly. “I’m looking for herbs to make it stop. I’ve survived this long I’m not gonna die now due to a wound that doesn’t wanna stay closed.”
”Common” "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Herbs. Of course she'd be a medic. He pretended to study her wound, brow furrowed "Has anyone licked it clean?" He asked casually eyes turning to meet hers "If its not clean it won't close, herbs or not and I'm guessing you can't reach it yourself" he wasn't a man of small talk and he cut to the chase, giving her a questioning look and motioning to her wound. He contemplated looking grossed out but decided that was a bit much and instead waited patiently to see if she'd let him lick it. It would be mutually beneficial but he wouldn't say that, he never told a soul about his ailment, not even his dear deceased sweet mother.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She immediately gave him a confused but blank expression. ”Well seeing as though I can’t exactly reach the damn thing and that’d be a awkward question to ask a stranger which many of the wolves here are for now. The question never came up in conversation.” She gave a partly sarcastic answer but it really should of been common  sense. “Why do you ask?”
”Common” "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Her sarcasm caused a flash of annoyance to surface, making his eyes narrow slightly though with a flick of his ears it faded and he once more looked calm. "If I had a wound I needed help with I wouldn't give a damn how awkward it was. It's stupid not to ask for help when needed" his tone was harsh, making it clear that he was calling her a fool. After the words had fallen into silence he gave an exasperated sigh and shook his head "I'm sorry, I didn't approach you to argue. I wanted to offer assistance. I can get it cleaned out and stop the blood flow, if you'd allow me" he forced his tone to be softer, kinder, and more like a stranger who was apologetic for coming across as an ass. Inside his head there was utter chaos, the demons that infected him urging him to simply pounce on this wench and take the blood she so wastefully let dribble down her fur.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She just stared blankly at the male for a split second before sighing. “Well seeing as though I can’t dress the wound with it bleeding all over the place and I’d rather not die bleeding out i guess you can help if you so desire.” His logic seemed to overcome her reason in the matter. “Just try not to hurt me more.” The raven warned him to tread lightly. “I can still bite, wound or not.” She wasn’t threatening him. She just knew that if it hurt she might accidentally snap at him a bit which was a normal reaction for the female
”Common” "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He stared back and for a moment the nervousness slipped through and he looked like he expected her to bite him right then and there but then she spoke, stating that he had a point and then warned him not to hurt her. He chuckled, the sound sounding a bit dark and then nodded "I do have to lick it rather rough to get all the dirt out and for some reason it seems to slow the bleeding but hang in there. Bite down on my shoulder if nescessary" he was honest, it would hurt for a moment. He eyed her warily and then slowly leaned in, his tongue lapping at first gently so she would have a chance to adjust and then growing rougher. He could feel the blood flowing more heavily at first and he discreetly let it flow over his tongue, getting enough that his hunger quieted and then quickly doing what he actually offered to do and gently cleaning the edges of the wound so that it would close. It only lasted a minute at most but he pulled away, spitting the rest of her blood out just for show and stepping back. Her wound looked raw and pink now instead of the harsh, angry red that leaked blood every few second. "You'll heal up with nothing more than a wicked scar" he said with a small smile.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seemed to be alright and she nodded as he suggested she bit down on his shoulder. “I am no stranger to pain.” She said simply as she felt his tongue which seemed to scrape across her wound and it made the raven wince in pain slightly but regained her composure once he had finished. Now the cool breeze that flowed onto seemed to soothe the patch. “Thank you.” She said sincerely which was a first for the ebony female to do but it seemed to be in order she could now search for the herbs needed to prevent infection and close the wound.
”Common” "Spanish"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The calmness that settled over him now that his mind wasn't screaming at him to feed was blissful and he yawned, pink tongue stretching out between sharp fangs before his jaws snapped shut. She thanked him and he regarded her with a silent smile, dipping his head and turning to walk off into the woods. "No..thank you" he murmured beneath his breath and licked the remnants of her blood from his lips.