Ankyra Sound Loneliness it lingers through unfamiliar towns
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Read Only 
i can't rn but didn't want this to go unacknowledged, so a RO seems appropriate <3 eb if you want to you can tack one on too, otherwise I'll archive in a couple days.  Pm me if any assumptions aren't cool

Days had passed since @Clementine's disappearance, and despite tirelessly scouring the coast, no sign had appeared.  She'd impressed the dangers of their home, the sea and the wilds, so often into the minds of their children... but still, life happened, and both she and @Erzulie could do little but look and hope that she simply had wandered farther than usual.  Her own worry she held low and quiet, an inner rawness that she nursed while she stalked the beaches.

The rest at least were fine, and she tried to allay their fears with lessons.  Do not trust, do not wander alone, respect the waves, tread with care.  Likely it was overbearing for @Reyes and @Scarab both, as well as Nieve and Marisol.  But she hardly cared.  When they were older they could depart and choose their own paths, but while they were here, she would ensure them safe.

In the midst, she would set off out of territory, further and further, searching.... but nothing so far.  Perhaps Caiaphas' reckoning had come after all.