Haunted Wood Catatonic
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
She'd just finished her chat with Serem and had bounced away to find @Vengeance
"Vennyyy!" She called with a soft trill to her voice. 
She'd already located his den but he'd only sleep for the dead. No, he'd be on the borders, hunting for those who opposed him.

She giggled, as if she were an innocent child, looking for him. Making a round on the border so he couldn't yell at her for not doing anything useful. Because she was. 
"I know you're around soldado.​"
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
57°, currently it is thick fog and set during the late afternoon. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, haunted woods | ooc notes: 8D Vanity!!!

Yes, he was once again patrolling the borders. Ensuring that all who thought they could find reprise within the Haunted Woods would meet his wrath. Cloaked in the thick mist that surrounded the woods, they were more dense today than usual. Even the behemoth titanic man himself could barely be seen unless close enough, within striking distance…

Cutting his way through the mist, he heard the pet name that the newest member had used to call for him. Unimpressed by it, he chose not to respond. Remaining on the border as he snaked his way through the woods, keeping a sharp eye on any movement within the vapour, any unfamiliar movements or voices that he could pick up. If Vanity wished to speak, she would find him soon enough.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman huffed, knowing full well the stubborn ass would be hearing her. She'd found a fresh patch of marking.
He was close.
The fog could be useful for her. A grin spread her maw and she dipped low, her paws falling silent. She dipped and dived through the undergrowth. A snake, searching for prey.

She glimpsed his form and halted. She waited until he took another few strides before continuing. Silent. Biding her time until she spotted him again.
Bursting forward from the undergrowth, leaping to land a hit on top of his rump as punishment for ignoring her.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
What he wasn't on the lookout for, was a slithering Vanity who was careful to avoid his gaze as she slips up behind him. Certain that she would come to find him in the smog, he was watchful to greet her should she come to him instead of using pet names to call him to her. 

But that was not what happened. From the undergrowth, the woman came out, booping him on the rump which caused a chain reaction she was perhaps already expecting from the brute - if not, she was in for a rude awakening on the Warlord's patience. Even with members, he was not quite friendly. He was nobody's friend, they were criminals living in the same space - and that was all. 

Turning around to face the woman, with a hard glare and lips peeled back just enough to reveal the yellowing canines, a soft growl rumbling in his throat as he spoke. What is it Vanity. He had half the mind to lunge at her right here and now out of sheer annoyance. From one side the next, his tail swept through the damp air, curling around his hips in a semi-circle, a cobra waiting to strike...
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Explosive, certainly.
She danced back, head lowered with a devilish grin.
"Aw I'm sorry I scared you." She found it hard not to laugh, but that would only irritate him more. Instead, she just crooned softly, managing to keep a straight face.
She held her ground for the moment.

"I wanted to get to know you, Warlord. You're interesting."
Not yet. She couldn't touch him yet. Where Rokig could easily be melted this was a different kind of deep-set fury. She had to slowly melt him, or he'd shatter or explode.
She wanted him whole, quite frankly.

"Let's patrol and talk. Or perhaps I'll talk at you whilst you brood." She knew what sort he was. Not one to waste time nor one to easily get to. La putana inclined her head with a softer smile, not the wicked, mischevious one she gave him before. 
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She was purposely trying to push his buttons. Using words like “scared” him, as opposed to flat out annoying the hell out of him. He wouldn’t let her have her fun by reacting any further to her words, however, should she touch him again unwarranted, he’d react far more violently - with less warning than he had just offered now.

As she continued to speak, he was already losing interest. After what had transpired already, he was not quite in the friendliest of moods to talk. Interesting, something he had been called by many, and yet those words still didn’t hit him quite as much as one would think. It was shallow, uninteresting to himself. 

Talk, and maybe I’ll reply. Was all he offered before turning his back once more, focussing onto the mist once more. Whatever she was thinking, he would be watching her now, closely… To ask other members in regards to Vanity and what she would be doing among them. The words she chose, the way she acted - it would be enthralling, exciting if it wasn’t just annoying.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Perfecta.

She had him for the short time he'd listen. Which would a longer than calculated if he tolerated her following and talking. Involuntarily listening, because nothing else would distract him.
His eyes held nothing but listlessness. He didn't think much of her words towards him. So she wouldn't bother again unless he asked.

She allowed herself her diabólica smirk​ only once his back was turned, then swiped it off her face to move alongside him with distance. Not like she did with Serem.
Or Alula. Ah, she'd have to find the girl again one day.
"I came from the south. I was a queen who reigned a mountain and vast lands with forests and many packs. All listened to me." She searched the fog, not caring much for his listless face -- she was sure it would be anyway.
"It was stolen from me by the Tigeress, Mor. She destroyed all I owned and she still hunts me -- that's if she's not dead." 
Please be dead. Vanity only prayed to the devil. There were no Gods. Just the Overlord of the Underworld. 

The woman sneaked a glance to her companion with a sly smirk. Just enough to let him know that she was waiting for the day she would come.
"I came here seeking to rebuild a replica of my Empire. It may not be so vast, but it will be a start." A start that you and I could make. She knew most males wanted offspring, ones proud and valiant like Venny would want successors. His bloodline to be carried on and on and on.
"What happened to you, Warlord?" She once was and now she was not. Here he was, clearly not. He had some sort of story.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Though he kept his eyes and ears forward, an air of aloofness about him when in company with Vanity; he still listened. Carefully. To her words, her tone, and made sure he would dissect each and every combination of words in their respective sentences to get to know this strange, and all too friendly woman. 

As she spoke, he was beginning to understand why she was so haughty. She had power once before, and it was stripped away. A position in the past meant nothing, but it did make more sense of her; and she sought to rebuild. Although he wasn’t surprised that she was planning on creating her own pack, under a name for her own, her own power and underlings to rule over, it was still something he certainly would remember. 

She didn’t come off as very loyal, and her partner’s standoffish appearance was apparent. How long they remained Nightwalkers was now a mystery, but he would be sure to keep an eye on their movements from now on; should they become foes rather than allies. 

Now Vanity turned a question onto him, yearning to hear from the earthbound hell angel and what had created such a beast like himself. Unfortunately for her, he was unwilling to share. Not out of shame of his past, to hide what had happened, but out of disinterest. Truth be told, his youth was rather uneventful. Nothing. I am, and that is all. A question of nature vs nurture, whether the murderous and greedy Vengeance was bred, or taught his ways - truth be told, he was neither. It just happened to be so. 

Perhaps he would divulge more of who he is, what he is eventually… for now, he was still rather pissed off and chose to keep a tight lip on anything he shared with the white-faced she-devil. He’d make her work for anything, out of sheer spite.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He let her talk, and she knew he was listening. Should she have lied? No.
No, because she wanted him to see what she once was and what she was capable of. What she could do and to show she could be his match. 
She could guess his type, his style of fighting.
He would wait for the first attack, then he'd launch a counter, drive forward then back down into defense again. He had a lot of power so being pinned would be valuable. He'd keep close to himself so quickly darting would be her point of attack. Wear him down until she could make a final blow.
Of course, it would be quicker and easier with two. Serem.

She smirks at his short answer, knowing that'd be it, despite his short protest.
"I look for he brother and sister of The Morrigan. I hear they came north here, named Cinders and Flicker." She watched him now to see his reaction. If he knew them there'd be a flicker of reaction, surely. "I'll kill them." She promised quieter, still looking for something in his face. For the air to change.

Once she was satisfied, she continued.
"Of course, I seek to claim a mountain for rituals with forests sprawling at the base. Just like home." Her new life would be hers and it would. Be. Perfect.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Her words meant little to the behemoth. Vengeance wasn't a beast of premeditation, not normally at least. It took very special individuals, very special occasions for him to think of something beforehand and follow through it. No, he was a beast of pure instinct and desire. Living in the moment and going through every scenario as it played out. So to hear the woman's desires to kill individuals, seeking them out - was odd to him. 

There was an individual he still wished to encounter again. The constellation woman from before (oh @Cassiopeia), but unlike Vanity, Vengeance didn't seek her out. She had a similar scent to the white woman from before (@Tundra), and even if he could easily hunt her out, sniff her out and ambush her the moment she would leave Blackfeather Woods... He did not. Letting fate cross their paths once again in time. Though he was almost certain how that would turn out... 

As Vanity finished her little speech, Vengeance finally stopped in his path. Abruptly so as he reared his head to stare into the rubies of the oddly colored woman. Then tell me. Why have you joined us? What do you wish to gain from being here? Oh yes, he remembered her saying that she wanted to train - but there was more she wanted. She had that same look of greed he had, it was far too familiar for him to ignore.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She let him listen, paying no mind. Though he was more talkative than she so expected.
Then questioned her, intensively. Which only earned him an underhand sigh before she had to explain herself.
"Because I wish to rule. I can't do that without position. I'm not here to take yours-" Though if my plan doesn't work, I will "-I'm merely here to start making my name here. Protection of the pack, training, earn followers." I could be a threat.
Was what she said too much? Would he think of her as exactly that? A threat?
Or, would he see a bigger picture.
Her ruling the Nightwalkers beside him. A powerful Alpha pair.
She raised a brow to him, expecting him to think long and hard about how he answered. She had a track record of being a powerful leader and with her experience and expertise, he'd be dumb to chase her out.
Because if he did, she would certainly make sure he'd regret it.
Really, her name should be Vanity Vengeance Valadez. Oh well.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No? he questioned, brows rising as if to further question her answer on the fact. She was greedy, fickle even from the way she spoke. There was little to no guarantee how long she was willing to stay as a Nightwalker and already Vengeance was growing more and more wary of her presence. And what if I am to snuff you out, right here, and now. He stood tall, broad shoulders squaring out while glaring down at her from above his muzzle.

To me, you sound like a threat. A weed, just begging to be plucked before it spreads. How can I trust you. Though if he had trusted her, there was the possibility of them working very well with one another. But what was there to trust. Sure she was honest, somewhat, with her intentions of ruling over her own lands; but other than that, how could he be certain that she wouldn't destroy what he was building along the way?
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She looked to him, a soft grin at him wariness. She'd be the same, that is why she is laying her cards bare.
"Trust me and we can have more than we can have alone."
Together, they'd be formidable... Rokig would be in the ranks too, she'd juggle them nicely. Besides, there'd be other characters to play with along the side.
She could be classed as an enigma. Or just plain psychotic in the way she played with people and their minds until she broke them.
She was vain.

"Rid yourself of me now, and you will regret it on so many levels." Her words slowed, spelling them out for him neatly. A soft threat that held many promises. If he rid of her now, he'd lose an ally, a potential mate (Uterus for hire), strength and he'd be risking all he'd be building here.
That was if he didn't manage to kill her.
But she was faster than he, for sure.

She made her move then.
Her hip lightly, briefly, touched his, her tail overlapping his and her face drew slightly closer. Enough to make the reclusive male feel cornered, as such.
"I'm yours to command, Warlord."
Then, as quick as she swept in, she pulled back to her original position and carried on walking, provided he didn't retaliate in any way.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I've done very well on my own thus far. Alone. Yes. Very much so. Completely, and utterly on his own. He had gone out and began gaining followers, he had survived thus far without the help of others. Had gotten stronger, trained through trial and error, on his own witt and abilities rather than following in the footsteps of another. For someone like her to say otherwise, to him, it was a joke. (though she is not wrong, he does believe she is)

Her threat didn't fall on def ears. Brows furrowed, his expression grew more and more irritated. Gaze sharp, filled with rage that only simmered beneath the surface on a good day. But as she touched him, those words, he indeed did react right away. As she turned her back, he moved as quick as lightning. Though for one so large, he was rather slow, but in such tight quarters, once in a while, his movements were unnatural - and this, was such an occasion. 

Lunging forward, jaws snapping as he aimed to grab hold of her back, to tower over her and bear down his presence on the woman as he had not done to anyone in this pack as of yet in a display of dominance (feel free to have this come true or not, always open for either!). Since you are mine to command, his words fell, like rain in a hurricane. Listen carefully. Silence fell for a moment before those dark, brilliantly resonating tones once again bombarded the air in a harsh rhythm, deeper, gloomier than usual. I am not one to threaten lightly. At the end of his words, an audible click formed as teeth clattered against one another.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He had done very well on his own. She was proud of him and knew he was worthy of her.
He'd succeeded where Rokig had failed.

Then, in a swift movement, he pressed down on top of her.
She didn't retaliate; she loved it. Her tail instinctively swept to the side, wanting to feel him right there. His words only sealed the effect on her, the deep baritones made her want to whimper, but he'd likely take it as fear. Not desire.

His words left her hanging.
And for once, she shut the fuck up.
She kept where she was, only slightly pressing her hips upwards in vague hope. Not to push him off. A question: Do you want me too?
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual content

Finally, she had fallen silent. The woman of many words had lost her tongue in recent events. As he hung over her, shoulders on either side of her as he allowed his face to hover over hers - he was more so focused on getting her to understand him, that she was below him in these ranks and he would damn well be certain to treat her as below him, forcefully if necessary. But the movements of her body was what intrigued him most... 

He understood immediately - a beast of desire, even the darkest or most primal instincts pushed him forward. To feed, for power, for sex. Though it wasn't on the highest rung of his list of priorities, it was there. The man she has come in with did flash in his thoughts for a moment, she was either a fickle woman or quick to move on should he had abandoned her here and moved on. No matter. This was his moment after all. 

With great dexterity, clearly experienced even in his almost three years of life, he took hold of her waist and held her in place with his grip, resting some of his weight on his hind legs and a little onto her back; and once everything was in place, he took the plunge. There was little care for foreplay or warm-up, just a carnal desire to feel that pleasure he had the sudden thirst for.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The static silence of the air made her prickle with anticipation, holding very, very still. One move could snap him out of his thoughts and make him change his mind.
She was glad he didn't.

He moved, letting her up enough to fix her position and race herself for his weight, which she did quickly. She wouldn't keep him waiting even if it meant giving him the upper hand. She wanted it. Him.

She only hoped Rokig didn't stumble across them, but she was sure he wouldn't.

Then, he was buried in her, teasing a soft groan of pleasure from her. She couldn't be too loud now, could she?
She gently pressed backward into him, savoring every touch, every motion. The pleasure radiated around her, loving each thrust. 
Idm if you wanna continue or not, just lmk 
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I prefer to fade after a while if that's okay with you! Some detail is fine, not totally into typing out all details :P Let me know if you need something changed! I power played just a little near the end, but I can certainly change that <3

He was rough. Unpassionate. It was his pleasure after all, and should she enjoy it, then that was her unintentional treat. It wasn't often he found himself a willing partner for adultery - and so he would use her until he was absolutely, completely, finished until he simply could not anymore, until she was gasping for air, sore and needing rest. He'd only slow for a moment to regain stamina and continue once again - he had no recollection of time at this point, no care for who would wander by.

---------- A little fade here to let time pass ​----------

Once, twice, three times, he had lost count how many times he should have been done, a while ago really. Even if she had tried to pull back, he kept his grip and simply kept pushing her closer to him by the waist, threatening to pull her apart with his force alone. Then finally his pressure was gone, though he still remained on top of her, turning his maw into the direction of her ears. I don't know what you're playing at, but it will not work with me. Lingering for a moment to watch her reaction, he finally stepped down and made some distance between them.

Though he gave in the seductress, she may think of it as she will, he was confident that it was nothing more to him than a moment of desire. To scratch that itch, some fun between adults and that is all - but he was certain Vanity had something else in mind. She always did.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Everything was falling into place, and she let herself be pulled into his grasp time and time again. She didn't recall how many times she'd let herself go and didn't think he remembered either. Everything was a blur of pleasure and subtle, welcome pain.

When he at last stopped and she was left, gasping and tired, completely smothered in his scent. She'd have to find somewhere to bath before returning to her first lover.
His mouth came close, his voice tingling down her body.
He claimed she had no hold on him.
But I do, dearest Vengeance.

​She only smiled sweetly, letting herself chuckle softly.
"Of course it doesn't, warlord." 
The more he fights it, the harder it brings him in. He stepped from her and she let herself lay, watching him. Her eyes watching him like prey, her mouth twisted into a sweet smile.
 Serpent.
Then she got up and was gone.