Duck Lake Having fun in water
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
The young pup on their journey to Easthollow, she had managed to slip away from her fathers watchful eye and found herself by a large body of water. Her dad had taken her and her siblings to the beach before but this was entirely different than that location it was a bit smaller than the vast salt water body. It was more fresh and didn’t taste funny and she found this out by lapping up a bit of it in her mouth.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
tags for reference!

with @Blodreina at her side as her acting setnes praimfaya and her mother bid affectionate farewells to @Ingram early in the morning and venture out of diaspora once more with the promise of a swift return. praimfaya is determined to hone her diplomatic skills as well as she's honing her skills as a warrior and this time she pushes her previous limitations of neutral territories, venturing thru wapun meadow all the way to duck lake, though in truth the only reason the young wanheda stops there is because as the pair make to follow the bank of the lake a young girl, around praimfaya's own age catches her attention as she appears to be drinking from the lake's waters. hei! praimfaya calls out to her in trigedasleng, assuming that the the word is close enough to its common variation that her intention of greeting will come across either way.
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As she swallowed the cold liquid she heard rustling behind her which was followed by a greeting. She turned her body to face the stranger and she greeted the other with a small smile. “Hello!.” She said simply as her tail swayed behind her. “I’m Minnow and you are?”
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a gesture of praimfaya's muzzle is given and blodreina hangs back, alert for any intrusions after deducing that the other girl was not much of a threat to the wanheda. the stranger gives praimfaya a small smile that the young to-be commander of death does not immediately return. hello, praimfaya parrots in common tongue, preferring trigedasleng. there were not many that spoke trig in these lands and speaking common was a second nature to her, though this is only because her father doesn't speak trigedasleng. had he ...praimfaya would speak it a lot more often. an introduction follows: minnow. i am praimfaya.
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She returns the greeting and responds with her name and it was intriguing to the young pup. “Nice name I like it.” She wasn’t shy to admit that. “Are you exploring too?” She noticed the wolf nearby and by her guess it might of been the others mother, she found it nice that she was nearby. Her dad never really followed her on her adventures or at least that’s what she thought.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a compliment passes from the girl's — minnow, praimfaya reminds herself — lips on the subject of praimfaya's name. thank you. wanheda accepts though it is not she that chose the name. that credit goes to her mother, her seda ...that currently stood like a ferocious and keen sentry in the background as her setnes. her mother is extraordinary in how she can walk the tightrope that separates her from mother to wanlida, showing a mastery of the ability to separate feelings from duty. diplomatic training, actually. praimfaya corrects. i seek to be an ambassador. that wasn't the whole truth of it, admittedly, but praimfaya ( perhaps unfairly ) thinks her ambitions might seem too high for others to understand. one so young should not have her eye set so keenly for leadership ...and yet that was exactly what blodreina was grooming her for, where linkoln's guidance was leading her.
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Minnow smiled at the the other when she said thank you and continued to listen to what she said. “That’s interesting. I want to be a scout.” She said her career path with pride. “I want to go places and meet people. What does an ambassador do?” Perhaps she could find out more about it.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
as this has gone 2 weeks without a reply i just went ahead and edited in a conclusion & archived it.

praimfaya thinks she's already basically explained what an ambassador does: handles diplomatic relations between packs but offers a terse smile nonetheless. it was true that it was more than that. an ambassador carries messages from their leaders to others, recruits and represents their pack. she explains, parroting what blodreina had told her when she began chirping about how it would help her training as wanheda. mercenary was important, yes, but so was it's counterpart.

which pack are you from? praimfaya asks then, following the vein of their shared interest in scouting. the pack scent that lingers on the other girl's pelage is admittedly foreign to praimfaya.

the two girls exchanged a bit more information about each other before eventually parting ways.