Haunted Wood let's forget about the party.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
perhaps another merc trade thread but doesn't have to be.

He had rolled out from the roots of a tree in the early morning fog. At one point or another he had departed from @Vanity's side in search of solitude. The roots had comforted him through part of the night, bathed him in the scent of the earth — of the Nightwalkers.

The former seawolf awoke with a familiar sensation. That tension in his muscles hadn't subsided even after his spar with the wounded woman. He had half a mind to go search out again, see if she was willing for another spar or if her neck was doing better.

There was another part of him that desired to go outside of the woods to find someone he didn't know — didn't have to care about. Undecided though, he lingered on the borders with an undeniable tension rippling underneath his skin.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman was searching for her lover. After some solitude, she wanted to have some fun.
She trotted up alongside him, brushing lovingly against him.
"You seem troubled, my love." She whispered to him, soft concern in her eyes.

He seemed off. Maybe he fed off seawater and the lack of it was slowly killing him. She'd laugh if she didn't want him to feel better. 
Perhaps he needed a real spar, something to let off steam. Of course, a spar would only lead into the couples dance. Maybe Venny would stumble across them and be watching from the shadows...
She pressed a kiss to him, staunching her flow of thoughts.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
I am. He rumbled as his held tilted, casting a sidelong glance at Vanity's form. Displays of affection were peppered over him and while they weren't ignored, he did not exactly return them. He instead slightly leaned into her form.

What exactly were they doing here? How long did she desire to lie in wait until something promising happened?

His lips tugged down ever so slightly as the thoughts tumbled around in his brain. Is this what you wanted? Silver eyes settled upon his lover's face as he awaited her response. It was a bit of a vague question but she was sharp and thoughtful, he had faith in her ability to pick up whatever he said.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She frowned softly, leading him to a halt just by his touch. No words were needed, no sharp actions. Just a gentle slowing until they stopped, and so did the woods.
Quiet. Then, the birds started singing again and she tuned in on what was hers. 
What easily could be hers.

His question quietly broke the quiet hum.
"Yes."
Inhale. It was hers.
"I want you to be happy. I'm working on this being ours." 
She wouldn't mention her seductive methods. Or the fact she could keep Vengeance around.
He'd be useful as long as he didn't protest too much about Rokig leading with her. They were both powerful, both commanded leadership in every step.
She just hoped they didn't kill each other.
At least before she had the chance to have offspring from them.

"We can move to the ocean, with a mountain and a forest."
She stated firmly, moving about before her lover to look into his moonlight gaze. 
Ours.
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
You want it all, don't you? He hummed carefully as he gazed upon her. The words weren't mean-spirited or pointed. If one looked carefully enough they might even find humor hidden under them. An ocean, forest and mountain. It was a lofty desire but he could admire that about her. Certainly not one to settle — not like him.

She was nothing like him and perhaps that's what he found alluring the most. To tame a beast (a foolish goal, a foolish thought) that had a fire he had never encountered. The thought was smoldered within him as he moved to be out of reach, aiming to walk along a path forged from the groups many guardians.

There's a woman with a messed up neck. You might like her. He mused with an absent roll of his shoulders. Little feisty but rather willing to fight despite her injury. You did say you wished to train here, after all.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She gave him a devilish grin that blatantly mirrored his dry humor.
"I'm a Queen. You can be my King, Rokig. The world is ours." 
Her words faded into little more than a whisper, her whole body switched to alluring. She was tackle and bait, everyone she encountered was a fish in one big pond.
And she wanted the biggest, the best, the prettiest, the strongest.
And she would take it.

She let him wander his own path, letting him have headspace.
He mentioned the witch woman.
"Ah, Serem. I like her. She will be valuable to us." She always held the us. It wasn't a matte rof just her. He was her accomplice and he would be part of it if he kept with her. Unless he so proved himself unworthy.
"Come. We should explore a little." She smirked, picking up her pace towards the borders so they could investigate the surrounding territories. 

We can end here if you're busy, I left it so it can lead to Rokig's disappearance :cries:
Will miss having him around for the time being, hope they meet again <3