Stone Circle See ya later
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Dated whenever they arrive. Minnow is by the border. Anyone is welcome!

The whole way over Minnow had explored the territories and wanted to do so here but her father strictly said no and she didn’t want to disobey him today for an odd reason. She knew that @Steph lived here and the little one let out a chirpy howl hoping to get her over to where she was so Minnow could see her again.

As she waited for her friend or anyone to arrive. The little one began chasing a butterfly while being careful not to step over the carefully marked borders until the butterfly seemed to fly over the imaginary wall and Minnow sat at the border disappointment that her fun was over.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
A chirpy howl caught Newt’s attention. Lifting his head and pausing in his rock throwing, the greyscale pup starts to wag his tail fiercely. He lets out his own howl back towards the source, melodic in nature as the boy is trying hard to become good at singing.

His curiosity to find out who it is draws him towards Easthollow’s borders. He pretends he is cautious, but being a kid, he truly doesn’t understand the danger of being here. When he spots the other pup he can’t help charging in her direction with a smile.

Hi! Who are you? I am Newt!
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her squeaky little call was answered but not by the person she wanted but she was happy about it nonetheless and he seemed friendly and looked to be the same age that she was and Minnow got excited as she wagged her tail and gave him a smile of her own. “I’m Minnow me and my daddy and brothers are visiting!” The young one was straight to the point.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Ooh! Where are they? Newt asks curiously, glancing passed the girl in case he hadn’t seen them at first. It seems like it is just the two of them, though, and so Newt turns his attention back to Minnow expectantly.

And, and! What do you like, Min? The greyscale pup prances excitedly. For example, he likes singing and the stones, West liked… food? Yeah. Everyone has something they like!
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was really happy that the pup was a friendly one and as energetic as she was. Finally someone who could keep up with her energy. 

As he he asked his questions, she thought for a moment. “I think their around somewhere. “ She said in response to his first question. “I like berries and butterflies, and you? What do ya like?” She was genuinely curious to know.
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Around here somewhere? Hmmm... Newt looks around, searching for signs of other wolves. He sniffs the air even, and while there are a couple unfamiliar scents, the ones he knows are dominant.

Are they lost? I can help you look for them! Newt would use any excuse he can to adventure around more. I like singing and stones! What are... berries? Maybe they're cool stones, too, just a different type than what Newt has seen before.
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She giggled when the boy asked if her dad was lost and she just simply shook her head in response. “He’s not lost but thank you. My dad said we were allowed by the borders. I don’t know why though.” She smiled when he mentioned singing and stones. “It’s sweet food that grows off bushes. My daddy showed me.”
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Newt tilts his head in confusion. If they are only allowed at the borders, does that mean they aren’t allowed inside? Why not? The greyscale pup will have to ask his parents later on. He could call for them, but he wants to hang out with Minnow more first!

I wanna see! Newt exclaims with an excited grin. He’s never heard of food that grows on bushes, so he’s very suspicious but it sounds neat.
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul