Swiftcurrent Creek I Found
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
trade thread for both @Evergreen and I would much appreciate getting it fully closed!

Some time had passed since the Alpha's visit to Kaistleoki, and the bearish count alongside Ira had found it time to make the journey to the pack that had offered its arms in friendship. The trip, while long was rather easy as they were mostly on the path to Easthollow, just without the branch south. Soon the scents of Swiftcurrent Creek flooded her senses and she would pause alongside Evergreen to howl for @Kavik
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It was as if they traded one problem for another; he had found his missing children, much to his relief, but now their numbers dwindled dangerously low, leaving the adults sorely outnumbered by pups. None of the children were old enough to hunt, so keeping the pack fed fell on just the few adults that remained. It forced them to refrain from taking meals in favor of feeding their children first, which meant they all had started to appear thin. Kavik had already been in rough shape, having often forgotten to eat due to his contstant anxiety while his son and daughter were missing, so, he was already used to running on next to nothing.

He had been patrolling for most of the day, desperate to find any distraction from his painfully empty stomach. The call from the borders was familiar, and he wasted no time making his way there. He was pleasantly surprised to find the Kaistleoki leaders standing near the borders, and he greeted then both with a nod as he approached. Evergreen, Ira, I'm glad you decided to visit, the alpha said. What can I do for you? He was used to slipping into his leader role and pushing away his current worries, and he was genuinely curious about the reason for their visit.
I'm no good without you
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Given permission to skip evergreen until mista has the chance to jump in

It would not be a long wait until Kavik arrived, although since they had last seen him he looked...considerably thinner. Ira gave a bow of her head to acknowledge him as he trotted over, It was about time we headed this way. We've talked about your proposal, so now it was just a matter of seeing your pack for ourselves.

Golden eyes dipped to the man's side then moved to meet the bear's gaze beside her. Surely it wasn't just her, right? Before that though, I can't help but notice you look different. Is everything alright here? Last time Kavik visited he suggested a prey exchange of sorts...perhaps it was due to a lack of prey already.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads