Stone Circle And they'd find us in a week
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Joining 
66°, currently it is clear and set during the late afternoon. Located in Rising Sun Valley, east hollow | ooc notes: I hope this is okay, I'm certain you're busy :P Hiero may as well make himself official even if its temporary | tagging: @Valette!

After a few days of healing and keeping himself as hidden as possible, Hieronymous had gathered from @Steph that a chocolate woman named Valette was the one to speak of in order to join Easthollow and repay his debt for trespassing earlier this week. The wounds were still adorning his coat but slowly they were healing. 

Despite the wounds, that for some would still hurt, especially since he didn't rest all that much - antsy and ready to go out again, Hiero didn't give his body enough time to scab them over enough to completely stop the bleeding; the patchwork man was already in a hurry to find the one named Valette.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Confirmed by Steph's player that she told Valette BTS of Hiero!

Valette had heard from her eldest daughter that there had been an incident at the borders with a male and his lack of smell. There had been an accidental trespassing, or so she was told. Valette wondered if it was true, still she believed Steph's judgement. She also told her about the male perhaps joining to repay for their kindness. The matriarch approved of it.

It had been a while and she wasn't sure if the male was still around or if he left. She wasn't even sure where the male was staying if he was still there. Valette would need to remind herself to ask her daughter, for now, she decided to help her mate with patrols. She trotted over their border line, marking spots that scented weaker.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
<3

It took a very very long time... He didn't know the leader or leaders, not their faces, and couldn't quite track them by scent either. Oh, what a poor canine he turned out to be. He had begun his search earlier this morning, and now the sun had long gone past its highpoint and soon the heat would fade - Hiero wanted nothing more than to find the Alphess before the sun had set over the horizon, not for any reason in particular... other than getting this finally done with after a long day already, and it simply struck him as more polite to do so before the sun would set.

Finally, he had worked his way from the inside out - until he had found someoneHey! He called out, light in tone as he trotted up slowly to the new face. Gently, watching carefully for any sign of aggression in the female should she not appreciate his approach. I'm seeking out a woman named Valette, do you have an idea of where I may find her? Little did he know... this was the woman he had been searching for all day, right in front of his blind nose.
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette glanced up from her work as she was met by a male with very unusual markings. The female had never seen that before. Her hazel green eyes scanned over the male briefly while he asked her who Valette was. The matriarch raised one of her brows slightly. Usually wolves knew who she was. "You found her. I am Valette," she returned to the male with a nod.

He seemed to match the description of the male Steph was talking about. "I assume you are Hieronymous?," she questioned. She lifted her tail a bit, because she wanted him to know that she was in charge here. She should really talk to Steph about this way of 'accepting' wolves. It felt weird to have a stranger in their home without having talked to them first. Perhaps that was what normal pack members felt like? She had not been a normal pack member for a long time, she realized.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oh. he had a moment. A brainfart as one would explain. His expression went blank, stupidly so as he pondered what had just transpired - but quickly snapped out of it as he straightened up to look a little more presentable after the whole... odd introduction. Greetings Valette! I am indeed Hieronymous, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. He gave her a quick bow, lowering his front half as close to the ground as he could while his hind legs tried their very best to remain still. Still, a knee shook involuntarily at his still remaining fatigue.

Not only would he not listen to that feeling, but it would go completely unobserved by yours truly.

You've spoken to Steph I presume? I'm here to offer some assistance in payment for my unintentional trespassing.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head at the male. "Likewise. It is good to have a face with the name," she responded in return to the male. She was glad that he kept to his promise. It was saying a lot about the male. "She told me about your deal a bit," she nodded to him. "I think it is very admirable that you kept to your word, Hiero. May I call you that?"

The female thought about what the male could do. She had heard that the male trespassed because he couldn't smell. So what could he do? He couldn't mark the border, but he could patrol and protect the territory. "What are things you like to do?," she asked curiously, perhaps he had some hobbies or skills he could help them with.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well, at least they were a friendly bunch. Rather sensitive when it came to trespassing, but most packs were. Absolutely m'lady. He said with a nod, pleased that the deal was still on the table even with the matriarch was taken into the equation. 

I can do many things, I prefer storytelling, singing, you know, entertaining - He began, rather lightly with a bubbly tone, obviously a little excited to start entertaining for a crowd of more than one in the loner lands. But I can fight as well if necessary. You see, I can't feel anything, that includes pain. I can fight, and fight, until my body just simply won't obey anymore. I would rather not, but it was my misdeeds that placed me in this situation. I may as well offer all I can.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded shortly when the other agreed that she could call him Hiero. She listened to what his hobbies were. "The pups would love some story telling and entertaining," she admitted. "Though you will have to be supervised," she stated with a nod. She shook her head when he spoke about fighting. "We have some enemies but only when they come close to our borders we will need you to fight," Valette returned to him. "We aim to be a peaceful pack not an aggressive one. However, don't confuse us with being do-gooders. We will hurt someone if they hurt one of our own," she stated to him, just some extra information for him to digest.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oh absolutely. With a nod, Hieronymous agreed. There was no way they, or anyone wise, would trust a newcomer in their ranks to their precious young. It also makes an extra ear for me to tell stories to, so anyone is welcome to come listen. He made the situation a little more light - though not a joke, he wanted to convey that he was comfortable with the situation.

I'm a lover, but should you need me to fight, just call for me, I will come running. Though he seriously wished and prayed that there will be no such occasion to come calling any time soon - or ever. I may never be family but I will pay my dues and some, I would hate to leave a sour taste in your mouth when you speak my name. Sweetly he offered a sincere smile to the matriarch, honest, charming, all he wanted was to do good.

We can end this if you'd like here! Feel free to add him to the ranks at any time <3
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette really started to understand why Steph had given this male a chance. He was polite and very charming. The female nodded to male. "I will remember that if I need you to fight," Valette stated. She did like the idea of this male telling the kids stories. She had been telling them stories as well but she only know so many so they were probably bored by her stories.

Valette dipped her head. "Don't be so sure of that. Most wolves that are now core of our family were once newcomers as well," she spoke to him. With his work ethic he might be family sooner than he would realize. "I will leave you to meet other pack mates. I am sure they would be able to show you around as well."

- end-

Alright! <3 I will archive!