Whitefish River Rushing Through the Wild
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador

Her paws carried her swiftly along the borders. Sometimes it was almost too easy to lose herself here. Just as things had been in Easthollow, Kaistleoki was calm, and she should be thankful for that, but when life remained dormant for so long the worst was always bound to come.

That's why the Constable limited her resting, always working to make sure she would be ready this time. That her pack was safe.  Too many times now she has failed her fellow packmates, maybe not here but the past still lingered. Phyllis, Valette, Greyback, now Leta. There was always evil lurking, and it always seemed to strike when she was at peace.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He was finally starting to feel at home. An easy routine had become his life, and he was content with the downtime. It gave him the time to play with Speedy’s children, and contribute to the caches, and if he was feeling particularly bored he often ventured to the borders helping protect the little life Speedy had made for herself.

With a spring in his step, Emrik headed for the edge of their territory. Glad for the rudimentary task. As he ventured further from the den site Ira’s scent crossed with his own. Following it he came upon the woman, “Constable!” He called as he picked his pace to catch up.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A voice called for her attention drawing the roan woman out of her spiraling thoughts as she pressed against a tree. Emrik—? Is there something I can assist you with, or did you simply wish to join? The male quickly caught up, but he did not appear to be stressed. Whatever his reasoning, it must not have been under troubling news. Good.

Ever since the male joined, she had only bumped into him a few times, perhaps that was due to all the time he spent with Speedy. They were childhood friends after all, and pups could be a pawful.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads