Haunted Wood Welcome to the Land of the Broken Minds
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
For any nightwalkers! Alison needs to meet more of her new packmates. Preferably members she hasn't met yet thank you! this is also going to be a merc patrol thread. tags for ref

Moons had passed since Alison joined the beast. It seemed his followers grew by the day, but she did not care much for them. She wasn't opposed to friends just...focused on other things. They had relocated to the haunted woods south of the plains she met Vengeance in. Part of her wondered where her sister ended up, but Anna was capable of taking care of herself, just as she was.

The woods they now claimed as home was rather eerie, but something about it calmed her. The shadow grotto provided countless dens, perfect to accommodate for their growing ranks, but also secluded enough that she did not have to fear sharing her space with another. Vengeance promised her power within his pack, she still did not know how much or where she stood, but what she did know is the others who eagerly begged or tried to worm their way to the top were going about it all wrong. They had not realized how much power the beast held, not yet at least.

The most important thing now was making their claim prominent, she had seen @Vengeance traveling the borders to busy his time so she would do the same. If she were to stay on his good side she would be useful.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
After her run in with Moonshadow and her brat of a son, the dark female stuck to the borders constantly checking for the scents of any Blackfeather wolves. As she was doing so, the brown female whom she met when she first arrived seemed to be doing a patrol of her own and she walked up beside her. “Mind if I join you?” She asked simply and if she did mind Serem would simply continue on her own.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Footsteps fell in line behind her, soon accompanied by a voice. She recognized it from when Vengeance first started forming this group, it was the shadow. Alison paused to assess her, last they spoke it had been a relatively normal conversation. She had viewed her as beneath her, but... with all the new bodies what was power without friends?

Feel free. A stronger scent for the borders, right? She did not trust this woman, not yet, but she had been around since the start, before all these promises and power-hungry individuals started joining. Maybe she could be more than just an underling. Vengeance's trust is one thing, but alone she had nothing until she built herself up. She could not live on handouts alone.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The woman hadn’t rejected the company and serem saw that as a good sign at least. “Yes I agree. How do you feel about the recruits Vengeance has rounded up?” She wanted to know how she felt about the bunch. Serem had no solid opinion of them as whole only time would tell how they worked in a pack. Indivually; There were some she’d keep a watchful eye on as the days progressed.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
She was questioned on the other wolves that had recently joined. In all honesty, she hadn't made an effort to get to know any of them, they weren't worth her time, or at least not now. What she knew was what she had witnessed. They all thirst for power. Then again I suppose you'd have to if you follow someone like Vengenace. That or they're just mad. She'd press herself up against a tree before continuing along.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female kept walking forwards along the borders and clung to what her pack mate said. “I’ve noticed that about few yet some others I question why they are here.” She said in reference to the grey female whom didn’t seem to fit in with the group.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
Is that so? She couldn't help but wonder who stood out. It must have been one of the faces she had yet to see, but if it was that noticeable why were they here? Surely there were plenty of blood-hungry wolves to chase off any that might be deemed as weak-willed.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her interest seemed piqued and serem nodded her head. “Although she could be useful if she continues to train I believe the grey female; Radar I believe her name was could use some work.” It was true, wolves could change but only by so much.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
A name to match to a face later...some Radar. If she was going to live here she better hope she proved herself useful, otherwise, she was sure Vengeance would chase her off himself. There was no room for freeloaders. If she doesn't I'm sure she will learn soon enough where she really belongs... speaking of, why did you choose to follow Vengeance?
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She seemed to be in agreement to what she stated about the newest recruit. “I saw him as someone I could follow and saw a use for my skill set.” Everyone saw her skills as wrong and not right and yet The wolves she met so far were too comfortable for their own good. Some never having to fight to survive.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
So she recognized the power the beast held. It was smart to follow Vengeance, but only if you were fine with the wake of death that followed and rotted amongst his pelt. He provided security if you were on his good side, and if survival was your goal it was a safe card. Providing you aren't afraid to get your paws dirty... What exactly are your skills?

Surely some type of mercenary. The entire pack was for hire, but maybe there was something else she was capable of. Leaning into a bush to rub her scent, the red woman glanced back with a brow raised.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female was interested in her skills once more and right she should especially if she was to be of high rank; it just made sense. “Well Mercenary first and foremost as are most of the others here and due to that fact I thought medic as a secondary trade would be more useful.” Especially if many lost fights they’d need someone who knew how to patch someone up.
”Common” "Spanish"
105 Posts
Ooc —
we can wrap this up since iti sounds like this is going towards pack forming! this can be my last post or one more if you want

The russet female hummed under her breath but gave a nod. Healers would be beneficial. You would hope everyone can cover their own asses, but it's better to be prepared. Soon the two would hit fresher scent markers along the border signaling that someone else had already been here. Looks like we can finish up here.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It seems that their little patrol was coming to an end and she caught scent of the fresh marks and nodded. “Well I’m going to go now. I’ll see you later.” Was all she could say at that moment and would most likely go hunt to get a bite to eat. And swiftly went to go about her day.
”Common” "Spanish"