Two Rivers Isle Oh darling save yourself for someone else
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg

blah! Hope this works :P @Orochi

She had followed the length of the river, enjoying the white noise and the easy access to water. Coming to a fork in the flowing water, Kegana had remained on the right-hand side, before crossing and investigating the thicket on the opposing side. Her stomach rumbled uncomfortably, and her nose remained fixed to the ground as she sought the scent of her soon to be lunch.

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
a lonely call was drowned out by the ear-piercing sound of twigs snapping between teeth. low growls and curses soon followed. to be defeated by not only a stranger but his own guardian as well, one he held ill feelings for as it was. it was nothing less of infuriating.

orochi knows the bitter feeling of loss now. and deep down he knows that it is his own fault those battles turned out the way they did. minori was right. he was just a boy, one filled with the fire of a soldier but not enough  expertise to put it to good use. but even when he was aware of this, the dragon still forced this into the back of his mind.

i am a good fighter. he hissed before snapping another stick. minori’s so... so... dumb! he reared upward and came down upon a small shrub. orochi was too caught up in his destructive venting to notice the woman.
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The snapping of twigs and childish rants perked her interest. Lifting her snout away from the task at hand, Kegana took measured, silent steps closer to the boy. The name Minori reached her ear and the foreign woman tilted her head curiously.

"A good fighter never losses his sense of awareness." She offered the words with an edge, the boy's scent aligned with Minori, and Kegana assumed him to be part of this small group the other woman had spoken off. Yet his words spoke of a disrespect she was unused to from a youngling such as himself. "He also controls his anger." Her ocean gaze wandering between the boy and the carnage of sticks strewn around him.

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
a good fighter never losses his sense of awareness.

the advice was ironic, seeing that he was only able to catch the tail end of it. the continuous sound of snapping flora drowned out most of her words. he did eventually catch her form in the corner of his eye, causing him to drop whatever he was doing and face her with a hard glare.

you need to be like this, you should do that. don’t do this, that, or the other. orochi was tired of the constant orders that were thrusted towards him. why did everyone expect him to change so suddenly, now of all times? he wouldn’t bend. he was already perfect right?

who are you? he hissed, what do you want?