Blackfeather Woods When did it all go
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Rowan other tags for reference

She and @Moonshine had returned from their trip in early afternoon and the dark female had been meaning to talk to him sooner about what happened and why it did. She came to the den hoping to find her pup. “Rowan.” She called put hoping he was nearby.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was behind the dens, staring down a raven. He didn't know why, but ravens looked more unkempt and were bigger. More noticeable. They were also meaner than crows, though sounded weirder, he thought. They sounded more like frogs whereas crows sounded like real birds. Plus they were more vocal and easily carried messages around. They resembled packs too.

His Mother's voice made him turn, dismissing the blackbird.
He trotted around to greet her with a few kisses and a questioning look, "Are you ok?"
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She watched as he came to her and gave her kisses of affection and she returned it with her own. “I need to know what happened at the ravine. How did you both fall?” She needed to know what danger they were in or what else she needed to teach them. “Did you guys play to close or were you two fighting.”
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The question struck him like a wheeling blow.
Why was she asking now? Why not when he was apologizing?
He promised he wouldn't get the girl in trouble.
"We were both chasing a feather and I grabbed her as I slipped over..."
He looked down, feigning guilt. Really, he knew he'd crack if he looked his Mother in the face whilst lying.

It was the forst time he'd lied to her, and in that moment he vowed it would be the last. Unless it was absolutely necessary. He loved her, how could he lie like this?!
"Why?" He lifted his head a bit, "Is there a problem?" She seemed distressed. On edge. Was it to do with Falling Star?
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Call it a mother’s intuition but she knew something was amiss. “Rowan.” She simply said his name as she watched him look down. “Are you lying to me? And yes she was injured and of her mother comes to talk to me I would like to have the whole story.” She didn’t know Cassiopeia enough to know how she would react to the situation that happened.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His lips pursed and wobbled. He slowly nodded to himself, recognizing he'd been caught out.
"She attacked me...thinking I was lying about the birds..." His voice was quiet and hurt. In ways, he'd hurt himself more than anything, but he still felt it.
"I turned to walk away because I was angry, but she jumped on me and I turned to get her off and we were already too close and Sithis" His breathing turned ragged, his eyes wide and lined with water. He didn't even recognize he was this disturbed but talking about it now, breaking the promise to the girl, it was all too much.

"Sithis could have killed me." His voice was but a quiet whisper, remembering Maegi's words.
Worship him above all others.

He took a step forward, resting his head on his Mother's chest, his breathing slowing down.
He wished he'd never asked what the girl was doing.
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had cracked down and confessed and Moonshadow let out a sigh. “I don’t know what to say about this. What she did was not okay, you both are young and have a lot to learn.” With the girls father around she’s not sure if the females behavior will improve at all and she was starting to not feel safe here anymore.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He'd broken a promise.
"Is she in trouble?" He asked timidly. Mother seemed angry and anxious. Was she in trouble because he'd hurt her? No. He hadn't, she started it.

"Am I in trouble?" He started up into his Mother's face, scared of what will happen next. What is going on?
| |
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a soft sigh. “I am not her mother so I can’t say if she is in trouble and you won’t be as long as you promise to please be more careful around areas like that.” That’s all she could really ask for at the moment because kids will be kids.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He frowned, but was kinda happy with the outcome. He’d managed to keep his promise but she didn’t get punished. Though getting injured the way she did should be enough. 

He nodded at the promise to his Mother: “I promise.”
He didn’t want to go near some dumb ravine again anyway. 
| |