Hideaway Strath i know that i have the sexual charisma of a bad boy.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
Fig pouted as he stomped away from his sister. It wasn't often that they fought, but she was being particularly difficult today in that she didn't want to play squires-and-dragons for the ninety thousandth time with him and he had taken it rather hard. She didn't seem to understand how vital it was for him to keep up with his dragon-fighting practice. I mean, any day now, he was going to get to go back to the Copse and battle with Sugar again. What, did Fenn want him to make a total fool of himself by being so out of practice?

Speaking of which, when was he going to get to go back? This thought took his attention completely, and soon enough, Figlet found his paws switching directions and taking him in search of one or the other of his parents. Maybe he could convince them to take him to see his friend, since the one he had living here with him was being such a pill.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.