BWP: EXTINCTION
September 27, 2019, 08:48 PM
Indra
Approved Members

(September 27, 2019, 01:55 PM)Maegi Wrote: Not admin but think keyword there is "permanently". Coast will be out of commission for a while, but not uninhabitable forever.

Yup!!

You could still in theory RP there if you didn’t want to participate— it’s not a mandatory event <3
September 27, 2019, 11:54 PM
Minerva
Approved Members

(September 27, 2019, 08:48 PM)Indra Wrote:
(September 27, 2019, 01:55 PM)Maegi Wrote: Not admin but think keyword there is "permanently". Coast will be out of commission for a while, but not uninhabitable forever.

Yup!!

You could still in theory RP there if you didn’t want to participate— it’s not a mandatory event <3

I thought the damage rolls were optional not the territories being wrecked part? What if someone references the damage in a post but someone else (who opted out) replies like nothing is wrong? What would be canon in that situation? (Not meaning offense, just curious and a little confused.)
September 28, 2019, 08:05 PM
Indra
Approved Members

(September 27, 2019, 11:54 PM)Minerva Wrote:
(September 27, 2019, 08:48 PM)Indra Wrote:

Yup!!

I thought the damage rolls were optional not the territories being wrecked part? What if someone references the damage in a post but someone else (who opted out) replies like nothing is wrong? What would be canon in that situation? (Not meaning offense, just curious and a little confused.)

Since this is collaborative and BWPs have always been opt-in, we really can't (and aren't interested in) forcing everyone to acknowledge the BWP - so it may be best if players who don't want to participate, don't join threads that are BWP related.. I would assume whatever is referenced in the original post would be canon - AKA plz don't go replying to a BWP thread if you don't want to BWP it up :P <3

There may be some.. continuity breaks among characters that opt not to participate, which is okay (IMHO) since BWPs are never mandatory.
September 30, 2019, 07:31 AM
Indra
Approved Members

PHASE THREE (UPHEAVAL) – NOW LIVE!

Hello for all following and participating in our BWP! Our newest phase (3), has some changes to take note of. Throughout Phase 3, there will be continued large-scale seismic activity – so feel free to reference these in all your new posts. Here are the changes below:

LARGE GAME SCARCE!  Large game is now only available to be killed in The Narrator posts, which will be posted at random throughout the rest of the BWP. PMs, as a reminder — You cannot post a large game post in your own pack! ALL large game posts must be fairly rolled for. Characters may hunt large game outside of TN posts, but they cannot be successful hunts.

COASTAL FLASH FLOODS! The coast is now Very Scary! Tsunamis, flood hazards, silt and/or sediment flooding making water unpotable.

LANDSLIDES, VOLCANO ERUPTIONS, AND MORE! Rock falling hazards, mudslides, and LAVA!!!

Have fun, folks! <3
September 30, 2019, 08:53 AM
Andraste

I've never felt so alive oh boy oh boy it's   l a v a   t i m e
[Image: 666-A0-A9-C-62-AA-446-B-92-A0-5-F8-A7-A6...8.jpg?dl=1]

@Indra Territory/destruction rolls will still be a thing yes? And I'm assuming the rest of these phases will go on for 1-2 weeks? just woke up so i hope these questions make sense
October 01, 2019, 08:47 AM
Indra
Approved Members

Yes and yes! There will still be rolls, and people are still free to do their own as well! <3
October 01, 2019, 12:16 PM
Towhee
Firebirds
Sovereign*
I wanted to drop these important links here for easy reference.

BWP Death Lottery Sign-Up
BWP Events Updates

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Members of Firebirds are welcome to power-play Towhee (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

October 09, 2019, 08:43 AM
Andraste

So we know food supply will be scarce, but what about plants/healing resources? I keep meaning to ask about this but also keep forgetting lmao but, I know that plant loss(?) could be affected in some way, and can see squabbles happening over this too.

I just don't want to powerplay plants. This question is dumb but would there be Plant Reports @ TN rolls too? Or judt things that aren't on the menu?

i just woke up i dont mean ro heckle sorry lmao
October 09, 2019, 09:01 AM
Caiaphas

That’s a good question! I guess I’ll leave that up to your interpretation; feel free to assume whatever! I imagine plants would be just as impacted haha.
October 09, 2019, 12:12 PM
Elfie
Approved Members

@Ellie - I think that in regard of plants you should also take in account the season of the year. It is late autumn and most green herbs have been "killed" by frost or snowfall already. By -8.3 Celsius (17 Fahrenheit) in the place, where I live all we have is brown grass and bare trees. Nothing grows.
October 09, 2019, 03:09 PM
Andraste

Idk why I've been thinking it's just been early autumn, lmao. But alright, thanks for the feedback.
October 14, 2019, 01:13 PM
Caiaphas

Phase 4 is live! <3