Stone Circle doctor day
109 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Dated after she finishes talking to valette on the 16th. @Moonshine

After gathering herbs so that she may attempt to heal the pup that came to their borders she made her way back to the little on. “I have herbs to help you.” She stated simply as she set them all down on the ground so that she could examine the wounds.
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
the woman is curt in setting out to help her, depositing the herbs she's gathered on the ground before her. she doesn't know the woman's name, but she hardly dares to ask it now. "what are they?" comes her careful question instead, shifting against the large stone she's propped herself up against. this place seems to be the opposite of blackfeather; even the trees are a different colour. it's jarring, almost, save for the fact that the fall eclipses all other attempts by the world to startle her.
uh oh -- this character is harbouring the rabies virus and is contagious!
109 Posts
Ooc —
The pups injuries hadn't gotten infection but she gathered as many things as she could and when she was questioned Kiran smiled. "I brought various items just in case. I wasn't able to take a look at all your wounds earlier." She looked at the pup and took a glance at all the wounds. "I brought poppies for pain, chervile root just in case you have an infection it also can prevent it as well. Comfrey for your ribs, I saw it was hard for you to walk so you may have a broken rib or two and cobwebs to close any open wounds that may be present."
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
the woman certainly seemed to know her stuff; her confidence in the plants had moony ease her guard a little. she pokes briefly at the comfrey, its scent especially interesting to the girl, before glance back to the woman. "I fell. the mountains, they moved, and then—it hurts to breath. and here." she reaches back carefully to point out a place along her side, bruised and matted with dried blood, where she obviously collided with something; what, isn't exactly clear.
uh oh -- this character is harbouring the rabies virus and is contagious!
109 Posts
Ooc —
When she stated that it was hard for her to breath. She immediately knew what was the matter. "You most likely broke some ribs. I have herbs to set the bones on the right path for healing. But once treated we must find you a place to rest and it's imperative that you stay on rest until they are healed."