Bramblepoint countless
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He was in awe of her answer. To be so sure of what you want—he would give anything to feel that way about something. And her calling was so selfless, it made him feel inadequate. He stared at her admiringly for a few seconds and then smiled. Well, I think you're really good at it. Being a warrior meant he had suffered many injuries and had required more healing than some, so he felt like it was a fair assessment, even if he was a little biased.

She leaned into him, her question making him pause his affection to meet her gaze. As many as you want, he assured her gently, this time offering a soft nuzzle to her cheek. It was an easy promise to make considering he very much wanted to just stay here forever and never return to the group.
Common · Trigedasleng
73 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
figuring we can wrap this up

His answer soothed any worries she may have had. As many as she wanted. A small smirk broke her features at the thought of it. We should get back... She started slowly as she offered a gentle touch to his cheek. And maybe...I'll steal another moment like this soon. Despite her coyness she knew very much that she would seek him out again soon enough. How could she not?

Reluctantly she moved to pull herself from his side, moving from him to stand and take a few steps forward. The Tilani offered a gentle look over her shoulder to look at him. Would he walk back with her or would he take his own time?
common & tevene
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
sounds good!

But they couldn't stay here forever. And he knew before she spoke the words that they had already stolen enough time alone. He nodded, a smile forming on his face when Eleni spoke again. I look forward to it, he offered. And when she stood and moved away, a coldness settled into the spot where she had been. She paused her departure, offering him a look over her shoulder. Of course he was going back with her; there was no way he would give up the extra time with her. He quickly got to his feet and trotted to her side, ready to head back whenever she was and eager to ask her more questions on their trip back.
Common · Trigedasleng