Stone Circle Don’t know what I’m doing
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
She’s on the borders present dated after this thread please let @Merrit post first then have at it! Tagging: @Valette

They has been traveling for quite a bit, they would of made a faster time if she hadn’t been injured. Minnow limped majority of the way and she had to stop to constantly due to her paw. When she gazed upon it, it looked bigger than usual but she paid no mind to it at that very moment. The little one started to notice that the scenery was getting more familiar as she came across it. And soon she came up to the borders and stopped immediately and laid down cause it hurt putting pressure on her injury.
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The pace they moved at was gruellingly slow, but Merrit knew that if he pushed Minnow to walk any quicker, he would put her at risk for further hurt. So he slowed to her speed, stopped when she stopped, and allowed her to lean against him whenever the need arose, to use him as a pseudo fourth-limb and crutch.

In spite of this, he did not regret helping the child. Knowledge of her injury only made his cause for her increase. If he had left her as she was, not only young, but hurt as well, he didn't struggle to think of several predators who would have snatched her up without much thought and without a fight. He would have carried her blood on his shoulders - and that was a burden he did not wish to bear.

Relief overwhelmed him when the finally reached Easthollow, and he strode easily over the division between neutral ground and pack land - and it took him a moment to realize that Minnow did not. Of course - and he turned around to beckon her forward. "It's safe to come over. You are with me, and I will vouch for you." If mother had any qualms with his decision, he would let her take those up with him.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She knew it would of been okay but somewhere deep down was keeping her from going any further. “My daddy told me we couldn’t.” She protested. She wasn’t a part of this pack and she didn’t want to anger anyone. Even though deep down she felt like her dad would be mad, she had promised to come back but she didn’t and the thought of him being angry with her made her whimper.
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her mind had been on little else except Sunny and his children. Something was happening and it made her uneasy, both for those in Easthollow, and those she wished were here. She had been on the borders most of the night, worried someone might attempt entry, thinking the Easthollowians were in a vulnerable state. 

She recognized Merrit immediately, but not the wolf that laid at the borders. A few more yards, and a concerned expression crossed her features when she realized it was Minnow. Her eyes searched for Sunny, but she didn't see him around. She came to a stop next to Minnow, feeling very protective, though not against Merrit. Minnow, what are you doing here? Where's Sunny? Her eyes darted back and forth between the pair.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph