Heron Lake Plateau And I'm gone
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
Backdated to: 3rd September
@Orochi
He tried to find his sister but had surely gone too far. He'd skirted all the way around the Plateau in search of them. 
Nothing.
He looked about the vacant space, frowning hard. This fucking world. Why why why.

He turned to leave, to trudge back through the bog when he saw a shape. He thought it was Shine, so was quick to dart forward with a sharp chuff.
"We gotta -- " He stopped. It wasn't Shine. It was a stranger.

His hackles raised, not wanting to see anyone other than his Family after Towhee.​
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
indeed this boy knew nothing of orochi, nor the current state he was in. the child was angry with the world. it had come to his attention that the family would not be returning to shadewood. he was looking forward to retaining some normalcy in his life once more. but no, he was forced to stay put in this miserable place, forever forced to chew over recent losses.

it goes without saying, orochi was infuriated. this little whelp that came bolting towards certainty didn’t ease his temper, especially when he was raising his hackles.

at first orochi believed this was valour. after all, there was only one rust colored pup that dare approach him like that. ugh, not you again. his lips peeled back and his tail shot up. you just don’t learn do you?
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Confusion crossed his face. He hadn't met this kid before, right?
His nose wrinkled up, brows furrowing. It wasn't a showing of teeth, he was just confused and didn't know what to do. The boy wavered on his feet slightly, thinking. Should he just...leave?

Nah, Rowan was in a mood.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He'd learned the word off Towhee. He saw the position the boy took and mirrored it, his face turning into calculating. He was a threat and Rowan wouldn't turn his back should there be a hidden ravine somewhere close.

| |
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
wanna do dice rolls? odd=hit even=miss, first to 5 hits wins?

well that answered that. valour bared his teeth, just begging for a fight in orochi’s eyes. clearly he hadn’t learned from his mistake last time. very well, he would just have to teach him who’s boss again.

but was this a good idea? luck hadn’t been on the boy’s side. the giant tore him apart, minori shoved him into the mud. would this battle lead to defeat too? no, of course it wouldn’t. after all, valour was just a stupid kid.

without much warning orochi flew towards the boy, fully intending to knock the wind out of him.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Yes of course, I'll set up  a thread in tabletop

The boy bristled, moving to defend himself by rocking his weight back, ready to launch himself as a counter attack. His eyes watched as the boy charged at him and was about to spring, hitting the air from him, when the boy came upon him far too quickly; a problem Rowan might find common, but at least he was learning now. 
Rowan wasn't the fastest, but he could carry weight.

Rowan was hit, falling backward with an angered snarl, not feeling much yet. He rolled, hoping to crush the boy, but couldn't get his legs under him properly.
| |
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
the thud of their bodies bought a satisfied smiled on his face, even as they both fell to the ground. charging was the best way to catch an opponent of guard. orochi has learned this quickly.

the boy tried crushing him under his weight. he only laughed at this attempt. the dragon was quick to bounce back up and he immediately lunged for the boy’s snout.
hit!
orochi: 1/5
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The boy was outmaneuvered, Orochi was just too large for him. 
But as he came up, rolling ready for the next parry, he had the advantage.
Orochi came from high, Rowan was still low.

He lunged as Orochi came for him, slicking his ears back and aiming for the neck. That would make him back off. His rear end sought to push the other back, unaware of the teeth now digging into him from somewhere. He just wanted to kill.
| |
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
His attack was a success once more. Valour's blood would soon coat his tongue and a muffled laugh would slip through his fur. The guts this boy had! Challenging him again would prove to be his downfall. Orochi could see victory approaching.

But things were not as they seemed to be. Just as he believed he had this fight under control, teeth punctured him from below. There was no time to dwell on the fear that suddenly rushed through his veins. Orochi released his grip and attempted to bite down onto the top of his neck, or an ear at least.

orochi: 1/5
rowan: 1/5
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Roll: 4 = Miss
Health: 3/5
Joy surged through him, the will to just bite down hard and tear and cause pain was almost overpowering. But he couldn't revel in this for long.

Teeth came for his ear and he couldn't avoid it.
Teeth sliced through his ear and tore the tip off. He yowled in pain, releasing his grip and shaking his head vigorously and a paw flew up to hold the pain in -- if that were a thing.
He didn't want to make an attack. Couldn't. He was too concentrated on the pain.
Why had he let himself be brought here?
| |