Whitefish River BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Ninja'd! I hope you don't mind Eve, too

The rumbles are growing frequent. Their cause unknown, and at first he thought @Dawn might’ve been corrected, with a slide in the nearby mountains causing the commotion. But it certainly could not be repeated so often, right? His round ears twitch—a deep frown becoming typical of the bearish Count who often loved to smile. He worries, for winter is soon upon them too, and Kavik’s warning of a coyote pack that took out his own last winter haunts him.

Once more, the ground begins to shift. Wandering near the Cave when he hears a yelp, Evergreen is torn out of his thoughts—concerned for the safety of either Dragomir or Speedy’s children. He knows from Ira of Aurë’s departure, and is uncertain what to make of it—for he would never have allowed one of his own to traverse to a pack in terms of seeking an “alliance”. Kaistleoki may wish to branch and meet with various packs, but he shall not accept allies without seeing how serious the other pack is for himself.

He rushes over to the Cave, ignoring the fear that prickles at the darkness of it for the sake of making sure everyone is okay. Another wolf is already at the scene. One he has yet to meet, and he glances at him cautiously. Speedy? He calls out, keeping an eye out for any rocks that may have fallen. His eyes lock upon a dark patch, however, and the Count startles—freezing. ... D-Dragomir? Is that you? Are you alright?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Evergreen - September 13, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:31 PM