Whitefish River BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
453 Posts
Ooc —
The springy grass in the little thicket outside the caves took the brunt of the pain from his fall, but the boy groaned nonetheless as he tried to right himself despite the vibrating earth. It was no use. His healed leg was just too weak to take any of his weight and there was only so much his forelegs could compensate for. None of this felt natural to him, so he let himself flop spreadeagled on the ground and huffed through his nose. Stupid legs. Stupid shaking ground.

So far, Dragomir hadn't been too worried about it. Word 'round the pack was that it was just a landslide in the mountains. While he worried about what would happen if a landslide found its way to the river, Dragomir felt far enough removed from the ominous event that he wasn't yet afraid. His reaction to Firefly's arrival and subsequent curse was therefore not the quiet hope of a fearful kid left alone in a scary place, as it maybe should be, but a perplexed, deadpan what do you mean?

Luckily, before things could get tense—because as mad as Dragomir was at Vercingetorix for being an objectively terrible father prior to now, he was still proud to be his son in some roundabout way—Evergreen arrived, casting Dragomir's previous befuddlement into actual concern. If the leader looked so worried, then … Evergreen? What's going on? I'm fine.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:31 PM