Whitefish River BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The boy said something but Firefly was already back-pedaling, trying to slip away before the boy's father could come upon them together. He turned and felt his blood run cold at the sound of a voice, the shape of something dark and warm creeping closer, and while Firefly wasn't afraid of Verxingetorix he did have a healthy respect for boundaries, and wasn't feeling very confident in himself while confined. If this enounter led to a fight he wouldn't have the space to defend himself adequately; his mind flashed the image of a cougar before him for a split second, if that, just as Evergreen stepped close enough to discern. Cat to bear to wolf — and Firefly let out a tensed breath.

The man pushed his way around the burly wolf and out in to the open air, where he'd pace and let the feeling of stress subside. Then he took notice of the still-trembling earth; he stopped his marching and looked around, tried to plant his feet so that he was stable, but the shuddering came and went, and came again, making the fur on his neck stand on-end with worry. Firefly wasn't sure what to do but perhaps it would be safer for everyone if they abandoned Kaistleioki — the thought entered his mind and he turned towards the mouth of the den where the two wolves remained, and he called to them, Hey, should we get movin'?
Messages In This Thread
BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by RIP Firefly - October 01, 2019, 01:23 PM