Whitefish River BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
453 Posts
Ooc —
Gonna just wrap this up, it's really outdated now.

For whatever reason, the colossal Evergreen said and did nothing to help (some leader, thought Dragomir with a bitter twist of his lips), but Firefly at least stepped up to aid him. He nodded slowly when the man voiced his intentions, but even knowing what was coming didn't stop the hiss of pain that seeped past his lips when his scruff was grabbed and he was yanked forward. He did his very best to get his feet under him and help, mostly to make the pain stop, but it was slow going and ineffectual.

Eventually they got clear of the danger, and then Firefly took his leave with strange haste. Evergreen was gone, too. It left Dragomir feeling oddly inadequate, but that was nothing new. He settled down in the open and curled into as much of a ball as he could, eager to hide his emotions from the world.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: BWP: If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky - by Dragomir - October 23, 2019, 02:52 AM