The Bracken Woods i've told you time and time again, i'm not as think as you drunk i am
1 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
set near the edge of the bracken woods on the sunset valley side. let me know if i need to change anything ❤
the forest had been peaceful enough until now. peaceful, quiet as if muffled by the light mist settled around their feet. boring.
but now - now the earth is rumbling beneath him, and he finds he highly preferred the calm. what is that? his voice hitches a little as he looks to @Demeter, hoping for some kind of comfort. it seems mother earth has other plans, however; something past her catches his eye, and he lurches forward before she can respond, nudging her frantically away from the shaking trees as the ground quakes beneath them with increasing intensity. demeter — go, go! his voice is soft but urgent as he fights to keep his balance, to keep his gaze ahead, knowing he'll lose his nerve if he falters or looks back at the trees. he doesn't turn, even when he hears snapping behind them, and then a deafening crash. even if they cannot escape the ground's violent upheaval, which seems to come from all sides, they will at least be safer far away from the forest.
2 Posts
Ooc —
Their journey has been uneventful, and Demeter is free to be lost in her own world. Dreaming of fantasy worlds much unlike their own, and frolicking happily through field after field of flowers. She misses seeing the Bay, but the kids have grown and taken to their own adventures... and she is blessed to have Dionysus at her side.

"What is that?"

Her brother's voice is muffled, for she hadn't quite been paying attention. Hmm? What is what? The russet babe asks, turning towards Dionysus with her floppy ears perked—alert, yet not fully understanding the seriousness of the situation at first. She has her usual sunshine smile on her lips.

In seconds, it's gone.

Frantic nudging from her brother would have brought laughter and playful nips, but now she feels the quake of the earth beneath her. Ears flatten and her tail tucks between her hind end. Eyes wide, lip quivering. She bolts, trying to run as fast as possible at her brother's beckoning. Gruesome snaps that make her entire body shiver and shudder follow behind her.

Dionysus! Demeter cries out. What is this? She parrots his unanswered question.