Broken Antler Fen free to run, get dizzy on caffeine
51 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

For @Araceli

The sky is overcast, making the challenge to resist the lure of slumber all the more difficult for the sleepy ex-prince. He lingers around the Fen for now, unable to cease the wonder now that he has met Alarian. Although he knows he cannot stay for too long—the sisters may have been called to this place just as he had been. One more day, he reasons.

It is in his walk towards his temporary resting spot underneath the willow that he catches wind of a familiar scent. Head lifts. Suddenly Aldric is very much awake. His pace quickens, following the recent trail until he sees her. Araceli. He does not question it, for he knows it is her.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Running as fast as she could; the painted female lunged onto a rabbit grabbing it with her teeth and crushing its airway quickly so that it would not suffer greatly and despite the smell of blood a certain smell stood out and with the hare in her mouth she went to look at what it was and she couldn’t believe who was in front of her yet she stood quiet.
51 Posts
Ooc —

Although Aldric is not close to Araceli like he is Nirali, he does appreciate her company and is overjoyed to see her—one of the missing puzzle pieces in his life. He perks up, not expecting the silence to stretch between them, but perhaps she is as shocked to see him as he is to see her.

Are you well? He says, glancing over the painted woman in search of anything appearing off. Are your sisters with you?
Verradril
common · »tevene«
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
In truth she was a bit sore but she gave a soft smile and a swift nod of her head. "I'm doing okay and yourself." Although when he mentioned her sisters her smile turned to a frown. "We were seoerated and I wasn't able to find them."
51 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing that Araceli is well is enough to put him further at ease—if she hadn’t been, certainly Aldric would be a shoulder to lean upon. I am well enough, he says—uninjured and not sick. The worst he experienced during his travels was a sprained leg muscle that took a few days to heal.

His ears perk, however, with a brow furrowing lightly. Seperated? How? The ex-prince asks quietly.
Verradril
common · »tevene«