Heron Lake Plateau i still get a little scared of something new !
3 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Minori or @Issun for Kamui perhaps? 0-: kind of made some assumptions but let me know if they're not okay !!

⋆ ‧ ₊ ˚Her tail wiggled at her hindquarters when the scent of others overwhelmed her senses. It almost seemed like a small group lingered in the area, or perhaps the beginnings of something bigger. She had been alone for so long! How could she not rush in to see who waited upon the plateau? Her feminine shape clambered up the slopes to be greeted with such a lush sight. Vegetation and the occasion bird, signs that life may be found here. How joyous!

A sound escaped her and while it teetered on a howl, it seemed almost like a trilling noise. "Hello, hello!" She announced eagerly through her call. "Can I meet you?" Another called lightly echoed out from her throat into the air before an excited whine followed. Oh how she was desperate to see another wolf.
chinese & common
for chinese, hover !
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Their scent had to be quite strong around the area and she hoped that it would do them some good, keeping pests away while potentially drawing others in. Wolves that could prove more useful to her than cowards. They were still small though and so she didn't worry about offending nearby packs or other things that could cause more problems. She had been out sunbathing near the borders when a howl that radiated pure joy and excitement startled her. Lifting her head and tried to place the voice for surely only someone who knew them would be this excited to call out to them. She stood and moved to the borders, thick fur making her normally curvaceous figure seem more muscled than normal. She paused and eyed the woman not recognizing her one bit and seemed suspicious for a moment  "I'm Minori...you called for one of my group?" 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
3 Posts
Ooc —
⋆ ‧ ₊ ˚你好! She called out with an excited wiggle of her tail and rump. Oh, um, hello! This time there was a hint of embarrassment to her voice, face growing warm under the plush lining of her cheeks. The woman was rather pretty, wasn't she? A unique little marking over her right eyes and eyes they were! Such a stunning shade of sea foam color....and oh, she was staring wasn't she?

I do hope I'm not trespassing...I just haven't seen anyone in so long. The admission came out in a gentle voice, magnolia eyes fluttering shut for a moment as she pressed her tail to her underside. I'm not exactly cut out for the isolation of loners. Such a bold admission in the face of a stranger! But Mazu did not know the wrong-doers of the earth and moons of being protected in Magnolia Falls had left her has gentle as possible.
chinese & common
for chinese, hover !
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
For a moment she was a bit taken back by the excitement the woman showed, ears twitching back before they fell forward and a friendly smile curled her lips upward. "hello" she greeted and waited to hear what the call was for. When the woman explained it she gave a small laugh, a glimmer of hope blossoming in her chest that perhaps this could be another recruit for Kamui. "You're not, we haven't settled here" she assured her in a kind tone her tail swaying at ease by her legs. Loneliness was something she felt was common for a wolf, they were creatures born to either follow or lead another of their kind in a pack after all. "You're welcome to come and get to know us if you want, join the group. It's me and my children, my friends and a few newcomers I've brought in" she offered the invitation without thinking that perhaps it may be weird to bring a stranger into their close knit band, after all that was what it would take to form a stable home. 

I'm so so sorry for the wait. I don't know what's happening with Kamui but I'm going to still give it a try I think
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
3 Posts
Ooc —
⋆ ‧ ₊ ˚Oh, such a lovely offer! How could she decline or reject the woman's kindness? I'd love to. She admitted without shame and a certain quickness in response time. Oh! I'm Mazu, by the way. Mazu Yùlán formerly of Magnolia Falls. Her introduction was presented with a bashful look upon her face. It was certainly a mouthful, wasn't it? Yet it was important to share her identity with the woman. For they were to become packmates! Or, well, perhaps something akin to packmates as the woman had mentioned they had not settled here just yet.
chinese & common
for chinese, hover !
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her lips curled up into a smile and her tail gave a few easy sways behind her, displaying the happiness she felt at finding a wolf so eager to join them on their journey to making a home. The woman introduced herself as Mazu and she turned to motion her over the faintly marked borders "Minori. Minori Matsuyo. The others are Higoro Nakamura my best friend, My children Orochi and Megumi but he likes Deku better, a woman named Kegana and my ex husband Issun" she gave the list of who was around as she walked, her heart aching to be unable to give Takara's name.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english